Recent content by Goodwillfind

1. Goodwillfind

Goodwill Finds: Pioneer SX-D7000, Marantz WSP4112

Thanks geedeeemm!!!...another good find was a Micro Seike Bl 61 Turntable for $19.99
  2. Goodwillfind

Goodwill Finds: Pioneer SX-D7000, Marantz WSP4112

walked in to my local goodwill last week,saw a box on the shelf for a Pioneer VSX-1020-k taped up and priced for $7.99. i was thinking someone put their old unit in the box and then taped it back up...but i had to look inside anyway...and guess what...it had the brand new Pioneer VSX-1020-K...
  3. Goodwillfind

bic venuri dv5312

Thanks buddy...I have a pair of the “Realta” speakers,they are awesome!!!
  4. Goodwillfind

bic venuri dv5312

Thanks for the info...just waiting to hear back from the person selling them.I told her I needed her to hook them up so I can hear them.
  5. Goodwillfind

bic venuri dv5312

can anyone tell me anything about these speakers? going to go check some out on offerup for $50,good or bad?
  6. Goodwillfind

going to checkout a pair of bic venturi dv5312 for $50...can anyone give any info on them?...i...

going to checkout a pair of bic venturi dv5312 for $50...can anyone give any info on them?...i can find much on them. thanks
  7. Goodwillfind

Monoprice speakers

i have a chance to pickup a pair...Model #12209 brand new in the box for $50!!!. Can anyone out there tell me anything about these speaker?.Going tonight to see them.
  8. Goodwillfind

Complete 70s AKAI System

More Akai!!!...Got for $20!!! On offerup!!!
  9. Goodwillfind

Always searching!!!

Always searching!!!
  10. Goodwillfind

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Can't make out what make they are.
  11. Goodwillfind

I say buy them,if you find a better copy get that too. I've done that twice with the album "Time Has Come"by the Chambers Brothers.
  12. Goodwillfind

I don't understand their pricing...but the vinyl is always $1.99.Happen tone there when a new cart of stuff came out,it has a stack of vinyl on it!!!...I got first pick!!! found Pink Floyd "The Wall" in very good shape...$1.99!!!...Checked it out online when I got home and found out it was a 1st...
  13. Goodwillfind

Venturi Realta speakers...

Thanks man!!!...and thanks for the info
  14. Goodwillfind

Picked yet another pair of speakers - Polk Monitor 7

Very,very nice!!!...and I like your choice of music.You sound like me when it comes to speakers...I just got a pair of Venturi Realta off Letgo today,they are awesome and only $50... very happy here but, haven't told the wife yet!!
Back
Top Bottom