Recent content by Goofyfoot201

1. Goofyfoot201

So a guy listed a pioneer 1280 for $300

No, he took it down within one minute and he may be a man of integrity still. The only thing I can say is he isn't smart enough to do his homework. I got the impression he was a workin man.
  2. Goofyfoot201

Yep ruined someones score. If you read what I said, it would hav depended on the guys situation. If he was some rich dude like many of you, yep would have not had a problem with it. The area he lived in from craigs list was poor. Now, you can deride me all you want but both of you just...
  3. Goofyfoot201

Guy listed a pioneer 1280 for $300 on craigslist. I saw it an hour after it was posted. I sent the guy a text and he said I was in line and he would go down the line. I said, well, the truth is, that receiver is worth a few grand. He was like no way, I said, yeah, it's a nice one. Listing...
  4. Goofyfoot201

Moron vs B-2

This reminds me of a time I'm out with this chick and we are stopping by a friend of hers for something, weed maybe, and there are a few people smoking in there and the guy has this super nice oscilloscope hooked up to his stereo and everyone is staring at it stoned. It was obvious this guy got...
  5. Goofyfoot201

Marantz 2215B

15 Watts per channel I think. I have the 2226b and these sound wonderful with the right speakers. It's worth about $250
  6. Goofyfoot201

Almost a TV show or Movie Game

Logans Bum
  7. Goofyfoot201

North Carolina anyone?

Work in Charlotte but live in Fort Mill area.
  8. Goofyfoot201

Blade Runner 2049

I am wondering how the ratings are so high on Rotten Tomatoes because I read a hundred reviews that were carbon copy of yours. I was wondering if something was afoot because how can you have these five star reviews and then so many that were all the same, like, "1 star - Slow, boring, fell...
  9. Goofyfoot201

Oddly evasive albums

Nantucket
  10. Goofyfoot201

What I learned on Craigslist

They prolly have a ponytail...
  11. Goofyfoot201

Best lubricant for dust cover hinges?

Oil you might use in the House hold.
  12. Goofyfoot201

What I learned on Craigslist

Yeah, maybe they don't want to talk on the phone. I don't want to talk on the phone. Archaic.
  13. Goofyfoot201

Threatening Message from AudioQuest

Yep, there again it's an Amazon thing. I would contact Amazon for clarification.
  14. Goofyfoot201

Threatening Message from AudioQuest

Pretty sure if you don't advertise yourself as an Authorized Dealer there aint a flippin thing they can do about it. Amazon could of course, it's their party. That's like saying you can't sell used cars cause you aren't an authorized dealer.
Back
Top Bottom