Recent content by GRACE RUBY

1. GRACE RUBY

RADIO SHACK .......THAT ONCE LIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD

so many real heroes here---I bow to you all, you save my life with hope, and if a dumb bell like me sees you then greater things then me do too. never forget the real end game after all the confusion, the Mt Olivet revelation. good by, see you in all the right places :rolleyes:
  2. GRACE RUBY

I want to thank the huge number of really empathic intuitive throbbing living folks who care about having a real life like most of the rest of the world and coming in here and making so many wonderful observations, please please truly share your wonderful sense of love and lost freedom where...
  3. GRACE RUBY

I hope that calms your anxiety about the nightmare, but the fact is RS near me sold the most eclectic range of radios alone of any place in America. you want to live a opioid delusion fine, but don't expect a big party, people are sensing something is real wrong, like they feel crazy while they...
  4. GRACE RUBY

THIS IS REAL IMPORTANT, I want folks to know how I lost track of my RS mgr friend, I lost track of him cause back then we had so much real security from corporate molestation, we had such a expectation of good will, we just assumed someone would be there later when we cam back, he moved to heath...
  5. GRACE RUBY

My friend who ran a RS bought a house managing that store, he came home to a real woman, a stay at home wife not geek freaked by the machine, when RS went out of business $ 8.00 an hour was their wage, while folks in Denmark made $20.00 an hour at a frigging McDonald's, RS hit the dirt cause...
  6. GRACE RUBY

Team Blind devotion, can't dis the team, do that you have zero identity, can't buy or sell, lest the team loves you. the first order of brain washing was to teach folks to destroy those who diss'ed the team.
  7. GRACE RUBY

I agree, a TV did not use your blood stream for a antenna
  8. GRACE RUBY

as I recall, I had some good minds around me as a teenager, many where life saving to know and did me many good turns, I was lucky. one sold me a set of dynaco a 25's speakers so he could by this tuner, which they all raved about, does anyone know its fate in today's world ??????? and was its...
  9. GRACE RUBY

I try not to think of BOSE, their legal dept. is bigger then their advertising dept, I heard.
  10. GRACE RUBY

yes so friggin true, just read a study that nailed it, the smarter you are the more you must have eight real hours of sleep with 2 hours UV screen free time before or you rot your brain. this is funny as it implys the dumber you are the less anyone will notice if your tired theres some moral...
  11. GRACE RUBY

Dave your a great inspiration to me, I just decided my deceased wife would want me married again, if you all don't hear from me for a while do know I am alive and well out hunting bunny rabbit
  12. GRACE RUBY

Hi Oink :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: yes its strange and a god send about exercise and cognitive ability, I stretch till I ache everyday, and I swear to god my eye sight even got better. studies have shown till no one will do another on this subject , that when people are traumatized...
  13. GRACE RUBY

ha ha ha everything i was suppost to learn in school i later learned on books on tape, I had a wild cassette player from RS, mono and built like a tank, I am sure the girl in china i gave it to is still using it.
  14. GRACE RUBY

thats a normal response to his first thread, and I sense mission creep on his last.
  15. GRACE RUBY

yea this is another lost relic from my childhood. when i was not taking the wrong school bus home so i could get dropped at the shack and walk home latter, I found this guy Thurber at the library, I remember laughing loud as hell in a quiet library and getting evil looks from women in blouse's.
Back
Top Bottom