Recent content by greenflash

1. greenflash

Micro Seiki owner's club

I just got me a DD40 (trading some gear) and I'm so happy. Great to find this thread!
  2. greenflash

Kenwood KA 8006 amp questions

Years later but.. I just realized this. Was using with a couple of HPM-60s and it was quite tinny sound, now (temporarily) hooked it on to a couple of simple Minimus 7 and wow they sound different. Need some better speakers indeed.
  3. greenflash

Playboy guide to electronic Entertainment - rated "G"

8 Years later this post is pure gold, that's what happens with the classics right? ;) Thanks!!
  4. greenflash

Any idea which speakers could these be?

A friend of mine finally got them! They sound fine ! Got more info about the speaker this wf is "Cletron" branded.
  5. greenflash

Thanks guys that makes sense..still for the inexpensive price I might take a look at them.
  6. greenflash

Hi, Akers, anybody can wildly guess which speakers these could be? They've been placed in a local ad and I couldn't find any more information yet (and they're far from home) Thanks!
  7. greenflash

Sansui SR-1050/SR-2050 Lateral weight: dimensions

Hi guys, I have a Sansui SR-1050 turntable (afaik almost the same thing as the 2050 except for the automation and maybe some bells and whistles) and it's missing the "lateral weight" (the bigger one in the right at the photo below) so I'm trying to see if I can find some workshop that can make...
  8. greenflash

Just got me a pair of Polk 7B - One of them doesn't sound right

So I guess I need to check that too. Btw I sold all infinities, have some Ess boxes too now
  9. greenflash

Just got me a pair of Polk 7B - One of them doesn't sound right

No problem :) I sent the speaker to an expert and he fixed it.. Somehow I didn't test them right and now I connected them to a Marantz 140 and they sounded great. But the other speaker failed a bit and just touching the fuse it would work.
  10. greenflash

Cartridge holder

Oh yeah this a new one, made in China :) Cover is not glass but acrylic which is probably better, safe and less heavy. The handle is nice indeed! By the way the wood is harder to drill than I thought lol
  11. greenflash

Cartridge holder

Thanks again! Here's my cheeseheadshellholder! (cheeshell? :D)
  12. greenflash

Cartridge holder

you are a genius thanks!
  13. greenflash

Scratched faceplate refinish project

Too bad this story didn't finish... Wondering how it turned out :(
  14. greenflash

Akai am-2200 recurring nightmare!

Oh that's the issue in a lot of occasions.. I had that problem with the amp I connect to my computer. Tried a few, my Yamaha is currently a success lol no humming (or very low) I did use some grounding but still, others wouldn't stop the noise even with earth connected (granted, not the best...
  15. greenflash

Akai am-2200 recurring nightmare!

Excellent! congrats. Yeah a tiny little marvel. In the end I took the amp to @elnaldo and he did a great job to bring it back alive. Sold it years ago but it did sound great, enjoy!
Back
Top Bottom