Oct 14, 2017 at 6:45 PM

Share This Page

gtojon

New Member, from Northern IL

gtojon was last seen:
Oct 14, 2017 at 6:45 PM
    1. WmJPate
      WmJPate
      Apparently there is a site for selling that I was not aware of, Barter Town. If there is a link somewhere I'd give it thought. In the meantime, check out SW Side Craigslist listing (ID 327561451) for the Gray. Bill
    2. gtojon
      gtojon
      Thanks for getting back to me, I have a DA610cx, and you are right, it sounds very good. I boxed mine years ago when It gave me trouble, and now would like to use it again, I miss the warm sound it has. I am in Libertyville, IL and would box it in the original packaging inside of another to ship it if you would take it. I'll gladly pay you for your time and the return shipping. I dont have the knowledge, manuals, or experience to "go in" on this player, it means alot to me, so I want it right. Thanks! Jon
    3. ConradH
      ConradH
      Hi Jon,

I have a DA-710x (I think) and an older one that's sort of high end, maybe 9xx something. If you have a 710 I can go through it easily. Mine always had a skipping problem until I discovered some tiny burrs on the gear driven rack. Fixed that and it hasn't skipped since. They have a surprising number of adjustments to the circuitry to work right, but IMO there isn't a better sounding players out there Where are you and what model do you have?

Best,
      Conrad
  • About