Recent content by Guest123

1. Guest123

Five Favorite Science Fiction Movies - Mine and Yours

my five choices: 2001: A Space Odyssey Forbidden Planet The Day The Earth Stood Still The Time Machine Bladerunner
  2. Guest123

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Another masterful soundtrack from Ennio Morricone:
  3. Guest123

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Mastered by Bob Ludwig. see my next post....the image didn't appear here for some reason.
  4. Guest123

Your Opinion: Magnum Opus Works in Movies

The director's cut...not the butchered theatrical release.
  5. Guest123

How do you travel?

For me, the best mode of transportation here in Europe are the railroads. They even offer carriages that don't allow children or cell phone use. All in all, a nice, peaceful, stress free method of travelling.
  6. Guest123

I'd rather be a country man then a town man

Depends on the country.
  7. Guest123

What was the last movie you watched?

"Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri". As another review put it so well, this one is "Coen brothers lite". Good acting but a story with some problems. Might be due to the fact that an Englishman made this about small-town America. Not Oscar worthy material in my view. Props to Sam...
  8. Guest123

Mindhunterson Netflix

Oh really? Why not take the time to read through this little forum thread. The guy who built that machine's handle is "kcpstudio". His entries will tell you all you need to know. https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282827
  9. Guest123

Petty died from accidental prescribed drug overdose

The third leading cause of death in America (after cancer and heart disease) is medical care.
  10. Guest123

Mindhunterson Netflix

Like you, I was very curious about that beautiful reel-to-reel used in the opening credits. I found this online: The reel to reel tape recorder featured in the opening credits (and later in the series) is based on the Sony TC-510-2. It is not a real recorder, but rather a prop, custom-built to...
  11. Guest123

The Lost Great Group Spooky Tooth

I've been a fan since the beginning. Years ago, I saw them play for Donovan's birthday party at a club in the Village in NYC. What a magic night.
  12. Guest123

Godless, The Most Brutal Western I Have Ever Seen: Netflix

"Godless" is one helluva ride.
  13. Guest123

Random movie quotes....

"What kind of a name is Poon anyway?" from "Fletch. and "How much for the little girl?" from the Blues Brothers.
  14. Guest123

Your favourite old Wristwatch

Here's my old Seiko World Timer that I bought new in Japan back in the 1970s. This one still works, too.
Back
Top Bottom