guiller
Last Activity:
Sep 26, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Birthday:
Dec 7, 1959 (Age: 57)
Physicist

Share This Page

guiller

Toscaninichus Australis, Male, 57, from Buenos Aires (Argentina)

guiller was last seen:
Sep 26, 2017 at 12:47 PM
    1. the_nines
      the_nines
      Honored indeed, sir.
    2. PELUDITO
      PELUDITO
      Hola, como estas ? No podia encontrar mi usuario y contrase├▒a
      1. guiller likes this.
    3. soundriod
      soundriod
      Hi Guiller

I came across an old post of yours and was curious to see if you hand any advice regarding this problem. I have a Tascam 122mk II and III, and they seem to have either a high frequency buzz (like interference) or a low hum. I seems like they have some sort of grounding or earth problem. any advice?

cheers

Joe
    4. guiller
      guiller
      Merry Christmas!!!
    5. HammondB
      HammondB
      [IMG]
      Merry Christmas!
    6. allanmatters
      allanmatters
      hi
      this is regarding a post i saw on this forum http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251800

I want to buy this set from someone, Only because its a good tape deck according to many people . I have an aurex toshiba tape deck but want to try the nakamichi BX-1

Most important thing i want to ask you is. about connecting this to a power amp(the Nakamichi BX-1). Most tape decks act as pre-amps like my toshiba deck aurex pd-v30

I want to know if i can connect a power amp to this Nakamichi. AND also if its possible, will the VU meters light up according to my external source. For example i connect a CD player to the Nakamichi AUX in if it had one and connect a power amplifier to the pre-out of the Nakamichi.
      i tried searching on the web for the back panel, But i want to know if the VU mteres will work if i connect a CD player.
      thanks
    7. guiller
      guiller
      Hi there! Great avatar...Feynman is the best!
    8. tybrad
      tybrad
      Hi friend! Whazzup?
      1. guiller likes this.
    9. guiller
      guiller
      Hola Lucas: no, no soy arquitecto. Me lo preguntas por alguna razon en especial? Saludos!
    10. meteoro1983
      meteoro1983
      Mr Hulot!
      ┬┐Por casualidad tambien sos arquitecto?

Lucas
    11. guiller
      guiller
      Sorry SaSi, I just meant something good!
    12. SaSi
      SaSi
      But I think we are all "friends" in here. That sounded too facebook like...
      1. guiller likes this.
    13. reneborg
      reneborg
      con mucho gusto! es un placer.
      1. guiller likes this.
    14. 33&athird
      33&athird
      Thanks for sending it!, no way could I decline, I enjoy your post too much, i'll definately try to check out some of the movies you post, if I can find them:D
      1. guiller likes this.
    15. Suzuki
      Suzuki
      Glad to be friends with you...Thank you.
      1. guiller likes this.
    16. guiller
      guiller
      I'll be in Florence, Italy from October 10-31. If any fellow AKers plan to be in nearby places at the time, we could get together for some good dinner and/or concert going.
    17. catman
      catman
      G'day mate, no worries. Thanks for your invitation. Regards, Felix (aka catman).
    18. Robie
      Robie
      My pleasure!
      1. guiller likes this.
    19. juncers
      juncers
      Never received one of those before! Thanks!
      Ray
      1. guiller likes this.
    20. davidro
      davidro
      Hey I didn't know this thing existed! V happy to have received your invite!
      1. guiller likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 7, 1959 (Age: 57)
    Physicist
    My current main setup: Sources: Benz Micro Ace LOMC, Clearaudio Nano pre, Clearaudio Emotion TT - Astin Trew AT 3500+ CDP - Nakamichi CR-7 /Amplification: Audio Research LS-3, Bryston 4B/Speakers: DIY towers: Seas,Yamaha Beryllium,12 in PR design

Classical Music

Signature

My avatar is Monsieur Hulot (Jacques Tati) from the film "Les vacances de Monsieur Hulot"