guiller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I have one pair of each. I actually ordered the 7's first and liked them so well I ordered the 11's.
    Hi Guiller

I came across an old post of yours and was curious to see if you hand any advice regarding this problem. I have a Tascam 122mk II and III, and they seem to have either a high frequency buzz (like interference) or a low hum. I seems like they have some sort of grounding or earth problem. any advice?

cheers

Joe
    hi
    this is regarding a post i saw on this forum http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251800

I want to buy this set from someone, Only because its a good tape deck according to many people . I have an aurex toshiba tape deck but want to try the nakamichi BX-1

Most important thing i want to ask you is. about connecting this to a power amp(the Nakamichi BX-1). Most tape decks act as pre-amps like my toshiba deck aurex pd-v30

I want to know if i can connect a power amp to this Nakamichi. AND also if its possible, will the VU meters light up according to my external source. For example i connect a CD player to the Nakamichi AUX in if it had one and connect a power amplifier to the pre-out of the Nakamichi.
    i tried searching on the web for the back panel, But i want to know if the VU mteres will work if i connect a CD player.
    thanks
    Hola Lucas: no, no soy arquitecto. Me lo preguntas por alguna razon en especial? Saludos!
    Thanks for sending it!, no way could I decline, I enjoy your post too much, i'll definately try to check out some of the movies you post, if I can find them:D
    I'll be in Florence, Italy from October 10-31. If any fellow AKers plan to be in nearby places at the time, we could get together for some good dinner and/or concert going.
    G'day mate, no worries. Thanks for your invitation. Regards, Felix (aka catman).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom