Recent content by gunpoet

1. gunpoet

Phase Linear...good looking, impressive specs, POOR quality?

Picked up a 700B in need of help, promptly took it to the repair shop I use and will be picking it up in the next few weeks. (Extensive repairs needed) I will be pairing it with a 4000 pre amp and JBL 240 TI speakers. Replacing an M504/P304 combo what would be my best course for inline speaker...
  2. gunpoet

I got Dimensia...

I love my 380! I'm picking up a set of 400 and 500 this evening. The 380 fo came from Midwest and it's the same as the acoustic research AR9 foam If memory serves me correctly. I was told by a tech that works at orban audio (Ohio) that there are other foams that fit but are not the proper...
  3. gunpoet

T100 Rebuild and Modify

They will work but you'll need to run the speakers in each cabinet in series making them 16ohm at parallel they'll be 2ohm and they will put too much stress on the amp. The stock crossovers should be updated at the least but on a budget we do what we have to. I've seen several people put vega...
  4. gunpoet

Hi Lee! Hope you're well! Do you happen to have four Advent prodigy woofers? Working on a...

Hi Lee! Hope you're well! Do you happen to have four Advent prodigy woofers? Working on a project and you came to mind! If you do, I'm ready to pop on them. Thank you!
  5. gunpoet

Mike Dzurko Audio concepts D1 model A

Thank you for the information!!
  6. gunpoet

I hold hope that if he sees these he will remember but they may be a diy kit build as well. I hunted forever but there is zero info anywhere on them. The bud quality was superb to say the least.
  7. gunpoet

After a very exhaustive restoration of the cabinets and long searching for suitable drivers (the original dynaudio 8s were gone) I settled on a set of Klipsch KG4.5 ten inch drivers that needed new surrounds. (Old ones had slices from something, Purchased online). I was toying with the idea of...
  8. gunpoet

Audio concepts D1

Great Info thank you!
  9. gunpoet

Audio concepts D1

First post in almost 4 years. Some photos of my Audio concepts inc D1A refurb. The company is out of Wisconsin and other than a few articles on the owner and some of their other builds, I cant find a thing about these models. Any help would be appreciated!
  10. gunpoet

Cerwin Vega M-100's - AKA "The Eviction Notice" Speakers

I have the m100 got them for a song. They needed new bases and a re foam and a re cone all told the total was about $185 with parts and regardless of the heat I will take I’m going to say.... they hang with and sound nearly as good as my Cornwall’s on my Marantz 2275 and have a little more low end
  11. gunpoet

Cerwin Vega M-100's - AKA "The Eviction Notice" Speakers

I’d love a set of 380SE!
  12. gunpoet

NAD 925THX

Is anyone able to help me get a value on this Amp? It's the 925THX Any help is appreciated thank you!
  13. gunpoet

Kenwood KR10000gx

I know, it's starting to get a little shocking at what they are selling for now
  14. gunpoet

Kenwood KR10000gx

I'd be using my jbll100t and my Klipsch Cornwall with it.
  15. gunpoet

Kenwood KR10000gx

Very well said!!! I agree on all points! I'm pretty good at finding fair prices. I just am not real sure of placing an actual value on items I've never seen.
Back
Top Bottom