Hajidub's Recent Activity

1. Hajidub replied to the thread Anyone here ever buy at shopgoodwill?.

Site full of shill bids, been that way for years.

Jun 19, 2018 at 11:19 AM
  2. Hajidub replied to the thread Anybody ever needledrop their lp collection?.

Superdog, if you weren't aware the LP drop-off location is a milkbox in front of my house, about 34 miles north of you!

Jun 18, 2018 at 6:47 PM
  3. Hajidub liked ChristopherP's post in the thread Turntable performance - from my experience I have found........

just so! even some later idler drive TTs.

Jun 18, 2018 at 6:40 PM
  4. Hajidub replied to the thread HK 730 DC offsets 5-8 VDC left channel.

What a deal! BTW, when you find time I would still recommend soldering/desoldering with throw away boards.

Jun 15, 2018 at 1:51 PM
  5. Hajidub liked nexus's post in the thread Advent "Laureate", anyone own them?.

never liked the Laureate nearly as much as i liked the Heritage. midrange was not as flat.

Jun 15, 2018 at 1:43 PM
  6. Hajidub replied to the thread Turntable performance - from my experience I have found........

Except for the grounding you've listed all the advantages and attributes of an early idler drive TT (my fav)!

Jun 15, 2018 at 1:43 PM
  7. Hajidub liked tnmike1's post in the thread Father's Day means I can cook any ol big hunk of meat I want- what's yours?.

Yeah I know my favorite Chesapeake Bay oysters are out if season but Florida oysters are still available. Heading now to my favorite...

Jun 15, 2018 at 1:31 PM
  8. Hajidub replied to the thread Father's Day means I can cook any ol big hunk of meat I want- what's yours?.

Terrible month for oysters, you're just asking for it!

Jun 15, 2018 at 9:13 AM
  9. Hajidub replied to the thread Underdog hi-fi components.

A tale as old as time. Tons of old threads on this.

Jun 15, 2018 at 9:12 AM
  10. Hajidub replied to the thread My right hand Dayton Audio B652’s woofer is honking.

Guess I won't play my ~Geese of Canada~ record on my Daytons anytime soon!

Jun 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM
  11. Hajidub replied to the thread What happens inside an amplifier?.

Oh good ole' Holly Hall at Keesler!?

Jun 14, 2018 at 9:28 AM
  12. Hajidub liked ev13wt's post in the thread What happens inside an amplifier?.

AC enters your unit. Voltage gets lowered to whatever the system is designed to use. Lets say 70V. Full-wave rectification converts both...

Jun 14, 2018 at 9:26 AM
  13. Hajidub replied to the thread Anthony Bourdain, RIP.

Coming out now that he was infatuated with this woman he was having an affair with. Once she started seeing other people he supposedly...

Jun 13, 2018 at 11:26 AM
  14. Hajidub liked imral3's post in the thread Do some audiophiles really prefer flat frequency response?.

Too much typing... pass.

Jun 13, 2018 at 11:17 AM