1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hajidub's Recent Activity

1. Hajidub replied to the thread Rant about buying used records and a question....

So basically you skirted Discogs rules and gave him a negative prior to giving him an opportunity to rectify the issue. Don’t worry...

Dec 10, 2018 at 7:04 PM
  2. Hajidub liked UncleBingo's post in the thread A 10 minute Doorbell job that turned into a complete failure.

Yep... my transformer is by the furnace and the chime is in the stairwell ceiling (of all accursed places...).

Dec 9, 2018 at 1:30 PM
  3. Hajidub liked ChefE's post in the thread Blue Slime on Power Cord Prongs?.

I licked the cotton swab that had a thick layer of slime that I used to wipe off the plug. I gave it a few more licks just to be sure....

Dec 9, 2018 at 12:17 PM
  4. Hajidub replied to the thread A 10 minute Doorbell job that turned into a complete failure.

I found mine, it’s attached to the on/off light switch mounted on my furnace. I bet in laws is also since the chime box is directly...

Dec 9, 2018 at 12:13 PM
  5. Hajidub replied to the thread Turntable running slow even though strobe dots are steady.

It's light and distance, not sure how it could be incorrect.

Dec 8, 2018 at 9:12 PM
  6. Hajidub liked Montycat's post in the thread Any guesses on this cartridge?.

Agreed. ;)

Dec 8, 2018 at 8:28 PM
  7. Hajidub replied to the thread Who's your four-legged partner?.

We learned the value of rescue's about 10 years too late! Man their great, awesome photo's!

Dec 8, 2018 at 8:28 PM
  8. Hajidub posted a new thread.

A 10 minute Doorbell job that turned into a complete failure

So my in-laws call me to install one of those video doorbells, no problem mom. Drill, mount the new bracket, wire it up (red and white...

Forum: General Off Topic Forums

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:42 PM
  9. Hajidub replied to the thread Cassettes missing pressure pads.

Haha, sorry for the confusion!

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:25 PM
  10. Hajidub attached a file to the thread ELAC Miracord TT -share all about 'em.

Still the prettiest cab Elac ever made (mahogany).

IMG_3130.JPG IMG_3131.JPG Dec 8, 2018 at 7:22 PM
  11. Hajidub replied to the thread When should additional flux NOT be used?.

To answer the OP's question, flux in moderation if the component is close to delicate solder joint or heat sensitive component.

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:05 PM
  12. Hajidub replied to the thread Who's your four-legged partner?.

See avatar, Mr. Stubbs, thinks he's the baddest dog on the planet!

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:03 PM