Machinist conventianl and cnc

Share This Page

harleyrider

Super Member, Male, 51, from Boody Illinois

harleyrider was last seen:
Feb 10, 2017
    1. downinmexico
      downinmexico
      Hello , I saw an old post of your with a picture of a little Merrell mono tube amp. I was wondering if you could send me a higher resolution photo of the underside of the chassis?
      Thanks a bunch.
      Ryan Maness
      North Mississippi Vintage Audio
      downinmexico@hotmail.com
    2. twhd
      twhd
      cuz its your cuz dave was just messin with you bro ,but steve did have a 9090 at one time and it got stole here in town
    3. twhd
      twhd
      prob only one in decatur and got stole lmaooo
    4. twhd
      twhd
      cuz you need give me that 9090 lol it was prob my roomies truth be told lol
    5. OG2channel
      OG2channel
      Hey...wuz up?
      Long time, no type. I've been busy ridin' and workin' too much. got any new picks?.
    6. harleyrider
      harleyrider
      No i had called him at talked to him but he kept saying make offer and i didnt so i guess i lost out on that package . I am wondering what he let that stuff go for though ?
    7. slappyshoe
      slappyshoe
      Hey Chris, was that you that snagged the Sansui 9090 DB and Bose 901s off of decatur craigslist? If so, good for you! I tried to get them Friday afternoon, but the guy said he was 'too tired' to mess with them.
      Mikey
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 28, 1966 (Age: 51)
    Machinist conventianl and cnc
    Born and raised in Decatur Illinois , moved to Boody Illinois in 2006. have been a machinst since 1993 doing mainly manual lathes, mills etc and some CNC setups. I have always had a interest in electronics but never pursude it as a young adult.

vintage audio , cool cars/bikes, tinkering around in the garage

Signature

Pioneer, Spec1,Spec2,TX9500II,SG9800EQ,Rt707 RR , Realistic Lab 400tt , Klipsch Cornwalls :banana: