Tube sound and old transistor in Brazil Amazon May 8, 2016

havols was last seen:
Dec 15, 2017 at 3:34 PM
    1. havols
      havols
      Tube sound and old transistor in Brazil Amazon
    2. Greatbear
      Greatbear
      Is it a hissing sound that stays at the same volume regardless of the volume setting, or does it get louder with the volume setting? Or is it a distorted, crackling sound? Does it go away in other input selections?
    3. havols
      havols
      Hi guys. I live in Brazil, in Manaus, Amazonas. In the center of Amazonian forest. I need your help, because I have some vintage classic receivers here (Marantz and pioneer).... and its is with little problems... Helpe me

Thank you.
      Havols by Brazil.
    4. havols
      havols
      hi friends. I have 1 Marantz quad amp 4100. I recapped power suply board, and no more sound in both o channels. The relay (click) is activicted. You can hlp me to find the problem. Thank you.
    5. havols
      havols
      Hi Friends. I live in Brazil, Manaus, Amazonas. I have one pioneer sx 626 with noise in phono, mic e tuner section. Where is the problem????? Help me....
    6. havols
      havols
      Hi. my pioneer sx 626 have a problem with a balance potentiometer. Its broken. What other model by pioneer have a potentiometer compatible with this model, to me replace its? I wait your help
  • About

Forestry Engineer