1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
HH-Bham
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2018 at 11:13 PM

Share This Page

HH-Bham

Well-Known Member, Male, from Birmingham, AL

HH-Bham was last seen:
Viewing thread What's it worth to me: Grundig KS 680 U MCM Stereo Console, Oct 21, 2018 at 11:13 PM
    1. ShovenVistos
      ShovenVistos
      Hey bud. I'm the guy who bought those Phase Linear speakers you saw. I put them on craigslist just to see what would happen. I'm still working on sanding/staining them and getting all of the surrounds and stuff fixed. You're in the Birmingham area? Where abouts? I live on 119 near 280. It'd be nice to know another audio enthusiastic
      1. HH-Bham
        HH-Bham
        I just came across your months old note. Sorry. It is great to hear from you. I'm in Cahaba Heights right behind the movie theatre at the Summit Shopping center. I'm sorry I'm so late as I'd have loved to visit and see your work. Hope the project went well. Harri.
        Jan 28, 2017
  • About

Signature

B&O RX2, Technics SL-D2 (Denon DL110), Yamaha 2Ca, Yamaha B2, Altec Model 14. Thorens td 165 (Shure V15iii), Realistic 2100D, JBL L100T. Various CD players.