Recent content by HH-Bham

1. HH-Bham

ADS L-630 Maybe asking too much?

Not even a picture of the grills at that crazy price.
  2. HH-Bham

Ebay CEO Devin Wenig Steps Down

Sell four $50 items locally you get $200. Sell them on ebay for $100 and you get $400. Even if one sale of four is bad and you lose it all, you are $100 ahead (about $70 when accounting for fees). I don't think many sellers on ebay have a 25% bad customer rate. There has been plenty of...
  3. HH-Bham

Jensen Concerto CT-100

If you've got one, tell us about it please. How do you like the sound, dimensions, drivers. Pics too.
  4. HH-Bham

Disfigured recluse... "the record collection" (craigslist ad)

Well I was curious enough to watch for six minutes -- out of over 41 minutes. Of what I saw and per my musical preferences, that is nice collection.
  5. HH-Bham

You must be a youngster. It would be very easy, see HERE. In the late 70s and early 80s, I was a member of the Columbia House Record Club. Got half my records that way back in the day. Each month a catalog of records and deals to select from. I hated that if you did not reply each month to...
  6. HH-Bham

Well written and interesting ad. I'd go if it was local to me. I'm guessing the bands of which he was a member practiced in his garage. I don't know enough about the guy to agree with that statement.
  7. HH-Bham

not too bad for all three? Sansui trifecta.....

Exactly. I hate the expression "my loss is your gain." Seems insulting to me. When I see it, I move on immediately.
  8. HH-Bham

Yamaha CR 620 and Pioneer CS G303

For local sale, I'd guess $50-125 for speakers and $75-150 for receiver. Ebay sold prices for the Yamaha range from $50-200 and average seems to be around 100-125.
  9. HH-Bham

Receiver rebuild "kits"

That is exactly my experience. However, maybe we are going about it wrong. I've always waded through drop down after drop down and haven't tried the search function.
  10. HH-Bham

Klipsch Heresy III Capitol Edition Price

So if you like the sound or want to try it, I'd say $800 is a good deal. New they are going for $2,598 on Amazon.
  11. HH-Bham

Klipsch Heresy III Capitol Edition Price

How much do they go for new?
  12. HH-Bham

Receiver rebuild "kits"

How long would it take for me, who had done a little trouble shooting and circuit board work, but never a full recap, to make the list of parts for the job (like the KR9600 in the original post?) also time spent research the trouble transistors that should be replaced. I'm thinking several...
  13. HH-Bham

Extremely Rare Diatone DS-10000 Speakers

Sorry. I'm a beginner.
  14. HH-Bham

August18 mystery speaker

Thanks all. They were only $10 but an hour away so I passed.
  15. HH-Bham

Klipsch Heresy lll 75th Anniversary Matt Black used price?

Special Edition Matte Black go for $2,798 on Amazon Prime.
Back
Top Bottom