Recent content by Hi Fi and I

1. Hi Fi and I

Harman Kardon CItation II VU meters project

Hi, I am thinking of this crazy project of adding VU meters to the Citation II. I think of drilling 2-4 openings in the faceplate and mounting these in, leaving space in the middle for Citation II engraving. Please let me know your thoughts.
  2. Hi Fi and I

Sansui G-9000 Oval Capacitor 're-stuff'

Hi, does ground wire in case of g9000 negates the law of capacitor voltage threshold increase when connected in series? Thanks
  3. Hi Fi and I

Heathkit AA-2010 schematic

Hello folks, I am looking for a schematic for AA-2010. Please help.
  4. Hi Fi and I

Heathkit AR-1500A Service Manual

$46 for a service manual!!! They are NUTS!!!!!!!
  5. Hi Fi and I

Yamaha NS2000 dead woofer

Yes, correct.
  6. Hi Fi and I

Yamaha NS2000 woofer repair

Any suggestions on how I can check a crossover without pulling it off? Thank you!
  7. Hi Fi and I

Any suggestions on how I can check a crossover without pulling it off? Thank you!
  8. Hi Fi and I

Checked the midrange and tweeter, both are fine.
  9. Hi Fi and I

Not able to find HiFiDo. Is it a US based company? Also, Should I look into the crossover and see if there is any issue with it? The previous owner was also selling a pair of amps with one amp being bad/ non working condition. The woofer was repaired in the past and blew again, wonder if it is...
  10. Hi Fi and I

As you can see in the attached images, someone has repaired the woofer in the past. So my main 2 objectives would be: 1. Repair it 2. Restore it to the original look. Wish me luck :)))
  11. Hi Fi and I

yes sir.
  12. Hi Fi and I

MIllersound said he does not do that speaker.
  13. Hi Fi and I

Thank you! So far I got the following results: 1. Millersound suggested I get in touch with https://www.speakerrecone.net/ (emailed. response pending....) 2. I also got reply from : https://www.speakerrepaircenter.com/ They state it would be $70 to fix 1 woofer. Waiting for the call back.
  14. Hi Fi and I

Hi, I have NS2000 with 1 dead woofer. No reading on Ohm meter. Please let me know who may I contact to get this fixed! Thank you!
  15. Hi Fi and I

Hi, I have NS2000 with 1 dead woofer. No reading on Ohm meter. Please let me know who may I contact to get this fixed! Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom