HiFiJeff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jeff,

I see you ONCE owned the Decware ZEN UFO Amp. I was entertaining the idea of perhaps the purchase of the UFO Amp. That being said, please let me know your thoughts should you purchase the MP-301 MK.lll Amp. Sounds like it might be one heck of a deal! It' just so happens that I own a pair of (Original) Genalex Gold Lion KT-66's. Ummmmm....... Tom in Maine
    Hi Jeff. I have to hold off from purchasing as I am still saving/trying to raise "money" by selling other Audio gear.
    That being said, Jeff, let me ask you this......if you had a chance to purchase a pair of used (but update) Zu Soul Superfly Speakers MK-1B at a good price, do you think they would be a BIG improvement over the Omen Dirty Weekend (with the better Caps, upgrades, etc.) ? Tom
    Hi Jeff, SixCats! here in Maine. Jeff, I'd love to hear your impressions of the OMEGA SUPER 3XRS . I am having my (original/un-molested) FISHER 400 Tube (20 Watts per channel) re-furbished/updated in the near future and I am considering something like the Omega's. Any thoughts/suggestions/impressions would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Tom Patrick aka SixCats!
    Reactions: HiFiJeff
    HiFiJeff
    HiFiJeff
    Did I ever answer your question? They are a SPECTACULAR speaker!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom