Recent content by hirscwi

1. hirscwi

Ultra high spec. opamp MC/MM phono, warp "elliptic" filter, line, headphone amps.

Yes. each input has six loading options for impedance. Also 2 for capacitance (used only for MM carts). What you mount is your choice. The DIP switches are for selecting desired impedance for each input. I'm thinking I'll make one of the options a 47K. Yes, I know you can get there with the...
  2. hirscwi

Ultra high spec. opamp MC/MM phono, warp "elliptic" filter, line, headphone amps.

Especially complicated for me since I have no idea what I'm doing. Wyn has been very patient.
  3. hirscwi

Board should fit Galaxy and Pessante series from Modushop. Input, outputs and power are on left side of the board. Control connections will be on the left. Volume, Warp filter, Balance, and RIAA outputs are in various places on the board (because I was lazy and didn't want morer tracks...
  4. hirscwi

BIC 1000: What capacitor works?

Looks like a film cap. Nothing spcial. If you post the schematic it can be confirmed
  5. hirscwi

Still continuing to progress the board.
  6. hirscwi

Here's a print of the PCB as it currently exists. I've told Wyn that I've reached my level of incompetence and it might be time to turn the work over to a professional. I'll continue to make changes to the best of my ability but I can't make any promises that I'll get the board to the level of...
  7. hirscwi

Here's a screen print of the first draft of the PCB. It's 400mm by 209mm. There are about 35 SMD used.
  8. hirscwi

Here is a BoM. Would be helpful if someone would create a Mouser BoM with part numbers. The schematic is too large to attach.
  9. hirscwi

No rush on my end. Yes, very complex.
  10. hirscwi

I sent the 1st version to Wyn. It still needs work. I'll post next version here.
  11. hirscwi

Sounds like a nice improvement to me.
  12. hirscwi

Technics SP-10 MkII: a couple problems, bad PSU? Any help appreciated!

Here's a couple things that might help: the noise you're experiencing sounds to me like it's mechanical, and not cause by the electronics. Could be the brake strip or possibly something under the platter. Before doing anything else, my approach would be to focus on this mechanical noise, but...
  13. hirscwi

I now have v7.0.1 loaded and ready to proceed.
Back
Top Bottom