HomerJSimpson
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2018 at 2:11 AM
Birthday:
Aug 22, 1973 (Age: 45)
Repairing speakers

Share This Page

HomerJSimpson

AK Subscriber, 45, from Winston Salem N.C.

Subscriber
HomerJSimpson was last seen:
Viewing thread Are these Vandersteens., Sep 19, 2018 at 2:11 AM
    1. jt4me1
      jt4me1
      I have an EV 15W driver if you are still looking for one. I posted photos in your wanted thread. Thanks, John
      1. HomerJSimpson
        HomerJSimpson
        Thanks, sent you a message
        Jul 16, 2016
    2. dtafil
      dtafil
      Hi There - Another member pointed me to you for purchasing 2 green surrounds for my Genesis 1's that are in need of a refoam. Let me know if you have 2 available... also looking to pick up a badge for 1 if you happen to have a spare to sell.

Regards, Dave
    3. pipefighter7
      pipefighter7
      I meant sansui 1000
    4. pipefighter7
      pipefighter7
      Hey homer, Sorry i just got your friend request i havnt been on in awhile. My emails ncpipefighter1974@yahoo.com and my names mike. Welcome to the area theres alot of good finds in rdu. I picked up a pair of allison cd7s last wknd. Needed a refoam and a recap but they sound awesome. Recapping a sansui 100 presently. Got em all changed except the coupling caps which i have on order. Its my first recap. Anyway welcome. Mike P
    5. pipefighter7
      pipefighter7
      Hey homer, Sorry i just got your friend request i havnt been on in awhile. My emails ncpipefighter1974@yahoo.com and my names mike. Welcome to the area theres alot of good finds in rdu. I picked up a pair of allison cd7s last wknd. Needed a refoam and a recap but they sound awesome. Recapping a sansui 100 presently. Got em all changed except the coupling caps which i have on order. Its my first recap. Anyway welcome. Mike P
    6. NoEye
      NoEye
      Homer, How did the refurb job go on Toshiba sa7100. I was reading that old thread and now I'm curious.
    7. mrflex65
      mrflex65
      Hey Homer, are you interested in a pair of Bozak urban 302's? $100 each i think and in unknown condition.Ask for Jim Massey @919-971-0676. Let me know how it works out for ya.

Regards.
    8. HomerJSimpson
    9. mikeNC
      mikeNC
      Any good scores in Raleigh?
    10. cowboynj
      cowboynj
      Are pioneer s -710 speakers worth anything. I am buying a marantz 2252b from the original owner and have to take the speakers too. He also hass some lame looking Marantz speakers. No imperial 7 s unfortunately.
    11. relaxandreflect
      relaxandreflect
      Hey, it's Travis. I never got back with you about that blue Knight tube amp you were going to recap for me. Let me know which caps I need and I will go ahead and get them. I think there were only a few since some had already been replaced. Hope everything is going well for you.
    12. drewman73
      drewman73
      Hey man, I may be in Raleigh in March, I was wondering if there were any speakers that you were looking for that I might have...I am trying to shed some of the workload here. PM me and let me know, or I can give you a few model #'s of some speakers I just want rid of that you can have for project speakers.
    13. HomerJSimpson
      HomerJSimpson
      Charlie, I never did get those Marantz speakers. One of the few speakers I didn't buy :)
    14. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      Hello Homer,
      I ran across an old thread where you found some Marantz Model 600 speakers back in 2006. Did you get them? Do you still have them? I found a pair out in California that appear to be intact except for the glass Tops, which I could have re-made easily.
      Charlie
    15. smith449
      smith449
      Hi Homer,

I've burned up one of the crossovers in my DDS1 system and am having no luck finding a replacement. Can you help? I don't know the frequency or anything. A ready-made crossover is desirable, but could build one if I had to.
      Thanks in advance,
      Rex
    16. PAZ Alive
    17. DanO55
      DanO55
      Morning from Vegas,

I have a set of Stromberg Carlson 6L6GC that test real close to 100% on my simple Mighty Might Tube Tester. I know they work great as tested in one of my Heathkit W5 amps. Price, does $40 plus shipping sound fair to ya?
    18. emoxley
      emoxley
      Happy New Year!
    19. Gohan
      Gohan
      Happy New Year!!
    20. HomerJSimpson
      HomerJSimpson
      Happy new year to all...
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 22, 1973 (Age: 45)