hpsenicka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello.. I posted my last post about a sansui ba 3000 in the wrong section..is it possible for you to move it to the sansui section?
    Hello!! Do you know why there are no search results for "ka-701", yet there are clearly threads with ka-701 in the title? You only get results if "kenwood" is part of the search tags, yet nothing shows up with just ka-701? Is it a problem with the search engine?
    I have a thread in general discussion titled What Are You Listening To? Can you move this to the music forum for me? I should have placed it there.
    Thanks
    Hi. I mistakenly posted thread "Arrived damaged ..." Which should have been in the packing and shipping forum. Can you move it please? Thanks!
    Can you tell me why no one can view my pics in the "New amp case" thread in General Audio Discussion.
    Can you delete my thread "Vintage guys, what should I match with my Klipsch Forte IIs?"
    I do not have authority to delete. I'm going to try a different posting to get the needed information. THank you.
    I hope I'm asking the right person.

When it comes time for me to re-subscribe will I receive some sort of notification?
    Is a non affiliated endorsement of a record store allowed by the rules? I found a new record store/vintage equipment place today, and they were GREAT! Id like to give them props

Steve
    Hello, can you move my thread Dahlquist Dq-10 Issue from solid state to speakers as I put it in the wrong place? Thanks. henrydozer
    In General Audio Discussion there is a thread "HowTo Make It Sound Better". When I try to open I get a Malware alert.
    I apologize for stretching the rules. I was not aware I was until
    fisherdude notified me. Think about AudioKarma without
    "copywrited" content. Owners manuals, wiring diagrams and even
    pictures could result in fines or jail time.
    Please watch:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc
    It is not politics it's our freedom.
    Hi,
    I was wondering what it would take to get the recent thread "Damping Factor" made into a reference or sticky. Dave Newman's post in particular, where he did the mathematics, illustrate why the debate on DF is not only overblown, but actually quite meaningless. I believe that having the thread, or even Dave's posting as a permanent reference would save a lot of unnecessary time, bandwidth and argument on this particular topic.
    I would appreciate it if you could take a bit of your time to give some consideration to this proposal.

Best Regards,
    TerryO
    Hi. New to the AK forums. I made an introductory post in the introductions forum, always the polite thing to do. Then I posted in the Vintage Solid State forum to make sure that was where I should ask my questions about my particular equipment. I would like to change the title of my post (thread), but I can't find a way to do that. Can you guys do that, or should I just start a new thread. Here's the thread:
    http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=363379

I would like to change the thread name from "Intro - right place??" to "Bringing back an old Fisher receiver, amp, tape deck, and turn table".

Let me know if I should simply start a new thread or if there's way I can change that.

Thanks!
    Rodd Masteller
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom