Recent content by husar

1. husar

Garage Sale Find

Notable things to point out on the LP haul. Empire album as the full color book in it. The Purple Rain has the original post in it. The Zeppelin might be special since I can't find the label id anyplace on the outter or inner sleeve. I paid $5 each for them. Discog has the hight end value...
  2. husar

Garage Sale Find

Yes, I own her big time for this one. Here are all the LPs I picked up. Hight end on Discoig is $600. The beatles LPs along are worth it. Excellent haul! IMG_7145 by husar posted Oct 4, 2018 at 9:06 PMIMG_4740 by husar posted Oct 4, 2018 at 9:06 PMIMG_8618 by husar posted Oct 4, 2018 at...
  3. IMG_6788

IMG_6788

4. IMG_8618

IMG_8618

5. IMG_7145

IMG_7145

6. IMG_4740

IMG_4740

7. husar

Garage Sale Find

There are currently so it has to be a good deal. I saw one for 550 on another site that sold 5 months ago.
  8. husar

Garage Sale Find

Ha. I had to look that one up but my avatar is me.
  9. husar

Garage Sale Find

I guess the 838 has quarts lock and the 636 doesn't.
  10. husar

Garage Sale Find

Hello everyone. My wife came home and today and said she bought some vinyl at a garage sale. About 14 albums fro $60. I was expecting the normal garage sale caliber records. I asked if there were any more records and what they had since her lot has 3 Beatles albums in M- condition that appear...
  11. husar

Need new cart for Yamaha YP-211

Thanks. I ended up buying the shell and hinges after having the 211 for about a year. I think I paid $96 for cover and hinges together. The shell is in surprising good condition but damn it was expensive.
  12. husar

Still hoping someone can offer some help if the AT-95e will work and identification of the cart that is on the turntable now. Thanks.
  13. husar

Turntable Cover Polishing Results

Here are a few more photos...
  14. husar

Turntable Cover Polishing Results

I thought I’d share my results polising the cover on my $50 ebay find Kenwood KD-2077. In another post on fixing the table someone mentioned using Nu Polish for vehicles. I gave it a try tonight. I used an old dish towel and elbow greese. No power tools. I spent about 30 minutes on it after...
  15. husar

I’m in need of a new cartridge for my YP-211. Here is a photo above of the one that came with the table. Not sure what it is and I’ve never had to buy or replace a cartridge before. Based on price alone I was wondering if an AT-95e cartridge will work? I believe it is just under fifty dollars...
Back
Top Bottom