HypnoToad
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2017 at 2:02 AM
Day Center Manager for Mentally Handicapped

Share This Page

HypnoToad

Ms Puss Puss, from Melbourne, Australia

Subscriber

I'm just a guy who can mess with electronics, they start out as electronics and end up in a mess. May 21, 2017

HypnoToad was last seen:
Dec 13, 2017 at 2:02 AM
    1. HypnoToad
      HypnoToad
      I'm just a guy who can mess with electronics, they start out as electronics and end up in a mess.
    2. MolemaP
      MolemaP
      Hi, The link you posted to the PCB's on AD797 Phono Stage Build and Help Desk Thread
      does not seem to work anymore. Could you let me know where the PCB's can be obtained?
      Best regards,
      Peter
    3. jvmonta
      jvmonta
      Are cnc preamp boards still available?
      Thanks for your time,
      Jim
    4. jan007magic
      jan007magic
      Good day mate! Is it possible that maybe you could take a underside photo of the p06 and mail it to me at jan007magic@gmail.com

I'm currently having a hard time figuring where to hookup those bypass capacitors

Thanks!
    5. Jeiho
      Jeiho
      Are you still modding 640p units? Would like to pay to have mine upgraded if it's possible. Also my AC wall-wart is defective - would this replacement work? It's 12V 2A and showing an inner sleeve diameter of 2.1mm/2.5mm and outer diameter of 5.5mm.
      1. Harryconover
        Harryconover
        Yes any wall wort of 2amps or more will work fine
        May 24, 2017
    6. grafxdesin
      grafxdesin
      I have ready all of your reviews on the 640p of yours that you worked on and upgraded. Would you or have you done this for other people? I would be interested in paying you to update mine if possible. I would rather have this done than put more money into a new phono stage.
      Cheers
    7. HypnoToad
      HypnoToad
      The only difference between a boffin and a buffoon is the spelling.
  • About

Day Center Manager for Mentally Handicapped
    Nothing Sinister Going On, It's All In Your Mind

Golf, Electronics and Helping Others

Signature

I'm just a guy who can mess with electronics, they start out as electronics and end up as a mess!