Recent content by ichorid55

1. I

480z broken solder on CN4

Hi all, I'm in the middle of my first deck restoration, and this is actually the first deck I have ever owned. Currently it is all torn apart waiting on belts to arrive. In the waiting period I'm going to do a dry run to make sure I can get it back together properly. All belts were shot, the...
  2. I

CDX-1100U - disc read issue

Thought I'd stop back here, really good info and thanks for the tips. The unit has been sitting, seeing very few hours if not minutes of play since last year. When it does play, it sounds fantastic however it will stop tracking after a while (seems to have a mind of its own). It's worth noting...
  3. I

Yes it has been cleaned but most likely years ago. Many of the laser components were tinkered with so I was just looking for an excuse to avoid replacing it. Are replacements even available?
  4. I

Hi all, this is my first post here. I recently acquired my 1100U from a family friend, it plays nicely but only with certain discs. Initially thought it only liked “older” discs, like early 90s, but that has proven to be false. My latest copy of Led Zeppelin II remaster from 2015 works...
Back
Top Bottom