Recent content by Infinitoid

1. Infinitoid

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Not long ago I acquired an MC 2200 power amplifier in excellent condition from an old friend. It's currently powering a pair of Dunlavy SC-IVs and doing a darn good job.
  2. Infinitoid

Bad Ass Brass…

Stan Kenton showcased his brass.
  3. Infinitoid

SACD recommendations

Can never have too many multi-channel pipe organ recordings.
  4. Infinitoid

The rarest speakers you own or have owned?

I suppose it would be my most recently acquired pair, these Dunlavy SC-IVs.
  5. Infinitoid

Pics of your listening space

For when I'm home alone. Dunlavy SC-IVs in the living room.
  6. Infinitoid

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

A pristine pair of Dunlavy SC-IVs that I first heard 25 years ago recently entered my life. I doubt I could improve on them without investment, and at 72, I don't need that. They stay. And I never managed to get rid of my OLAs from 1972.
  7. Infinitoid

Dunlavy SCII $850 - opinions?

I acquired a pair of SC-IVs a few weeks ago. Currently powering them off the Zone 2 output of my Onkyo TX-RZ810 AVR (130wpc), and they sound remarkable.
  8. Infinitoid

Dunlavy Audio Labs Archive - From the mind of a "Legend"!

I recently acquired a pair of SC-IV that I first heard 25 years ago. At the time they were, despite poor placement, the finest sounding speakers I had ever heard. So they remain.
  9. Infinitoid

Rate YOUR Speakers You Own Right NOW.

Some changes since 2014. Dunlavy SC-IV Infinity Interlude IL-60 Infinity Compositions Overture 3 JBL L112 Infinity Reference R162 Original Large Advents (1972) AR-7 Infinity Primus P142
  10. Infinitoid

"As the glue dries..." Post up your refoam jobs!

Sadly I didn't have the presence of mind to take a "before" pic. JBL L112s
  11. Infinitoid

True “full range” floorstanding speakers

Legacy Focus SE? https://legacyaudio.com/products/view/focus-se/
  12. Infinitoid

What's your favourite small speaker next to your computer?

AR-7s. Older Onkyo TX-8222 receiver for power.
  13. Infinitoid

Infinity Overture 3 service manual posted

Thanks. Had my set for 20 years now. Sure have enjoyed them. No issues since before they went out of warranty.
  14. Infinitoid

Infinity RABOS

I always used the device and forms instead of the website with my IL-60s. By choice. Now I must. I'm very disappointed that another example of Harman's lack of legacy support has appeared in the removal of the RABOS website. Did they think that all the kits had been thrown away?
  15. Infinitoid

Any Indianapolis audiophiles?

Bring cash. And some Kleenex (to catch the drool). It's a trip back in time!
Back
Top Bottom