Recent content by inkman69

1. inkman69

kappa 9 part 2

i think i may have botched this thread posting.......
  2. inkman69

kappa 9 part 2

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/infinity-kappa-9-central-mo-200.890246/
  3. inkman69

Infinity Kappa 9 - Central MO - $200

Well Well Tox was a great man and answered my search add for a nice pair of Kappa 9s He offered me this pair for a far price and my little brother made the road trip to Tox's place with cash in hand. I got them plugged in to test and the polygraphs were toast (both) but other drivers all seemed...
  4. inkman69

Kappa 8 Poly Dome MillerSound Repair Complete

200 whats are not near enough for theses beast of a speaker to sing....
  5. inkman69

Matching black paint/stain for Kappas?

How about a black sharpie?
  6. inkman69

SCR 2 Grrrrrrr not switching off speakers!

Are you saying I may have the wrong version of the SCR2? I am sorry, I am not very smart at this. And this c28 is my first piece of McIntosh gear. It has been a up hill battle with this. I bought it last fall and two days later I had to send it to shop for repair... I had to take it twice and...
  7. inkman69

SCR 2 Grrrrrrr not switching off speakers!

I’ve got the SCR 2 hooked up to my c28 and I get sound to my speakers but the switches on c28 will not turn them on and off... the just play all the time. I bought the SCR 2 off of eBay and this is my first attempt of hooking it up. Am I missing something? My c28 just came back from audio...
  8. inkman69

Time to fest Kansas City

Thank you for the heads up on The Sound Enviroment .... I work at the Kansas City Star and had no clue it opened up. So many new shops have opened up in the area its hard to keep up.. I will be checking it out asasp.
  9. inkman69

Time to Fest in KC - June 29th

I am interested....It has been a while since I have attended one of these gatherings.
  10. inkman69

Sansui question.....

I have a AU9900 and I have a question on hooking a external amp. The switch on the side to connect are separate will separate the preamp from the amplifier. Just like pulling jumpers on a pioneer intrigrated. My question is if I leave the au9900 connected..... can I still hook up my adcom amp to...
  11. inkman69

RB 75 woofer split!

well hell, I have a split cone in my RB75 woofer. I’m in search of one. Anybody got one laying around? I called klipsch but they were closed already so I will have to check again tomorrow. Thought I would check here too. Thanks Tim
  12. inkman69

Kansas city fall fest. official sign up thread & INFO

Eric , I just saw this post today. My birthday is tomorrow and have plans already. Looks like fun. Maybe next time. I still have the spec1 I bought off you a few years back. The one with the rack mount ears shaved off. I am currently using it as a back up to my marantz 3800 that's in the shop.
  13. inkman69

Kansas city fall fest. official sign up thread & INFO

Eric,what speakers are those .... your always evolving ...... looks like you still have your marantz turntable though. Nice
  14. inkman69

Sansui AU-9900A Restoration Project

That needle below the volume knob was a pain in the ass to find .... I had my au9900 for at least 5 years before I found one on the bay. EchoWars restored mine. It's a fine amp.
  15. inkman69

Need advise before I buy Altec's

I have pics ....
Back
Top Bottom