Recent content by Jabbalabba

1. J

Au-@707dr and kappa 7?

Thanks @pete_mac I'll pass on the kappa's then.
  2. J

Au-@707dr and kappa 7?

Thanks for the link @Hyperion Power hungry, will the alpha drive these good?
  3. J

Au-@707dr and kappa 7?

Hi, Any thoughts on matching the alpha707dr with Infinity Kappa 7?
  4. J

Sansui vintage choice, help

Thanks for all help and good inputs! I bought the au-7500, very satisfied with my choice.
  5. J

Both is from same seller, and he was going on a trip to his cabin that is close by. Pure coincidence/luck and a great opportunity to find out approximately the timeframe of Sansui sound I prefer. I haven't got the details on the work as of now.
  6. J

Both eight and 999 was sold in few minutes, some other lucky guy got them. I'm at least sitting here, lucky to have both 7500 and 417 on home testing! Tried them both with Tannoy 635 and Snell e3. Both are very good and different sounding. I understand why some would love the 417 and others the...
  7. J

Tuner is of no use since FM is getting closed this week, only for esthetics (7500 set looks nice together. Have not heard back from the seller with 9090db. Thanks for tip about mono button. The list of candidates is now: Au-7500 with Tu-7500 Au-D9 Au-417 Au-999 Eight The 7500 and 417 is by my...
  8. J

Update, Au-999 and a Eight (STD version) is also available to buy now. Any opinions compared to au-7500?
  9. J

Yes, the G is nice sounding and good looking. In my opinion its to expensive compared to the other alternatives. The 7500 amp and tuner also looks nice together, the 9090 the prettiest of the bunch. 417 just ok, but that's my opinion and others may disagree. Sound is the most important though...
  10. J

I spoke with the seller of 7500 and 417, and by coincidence he is coming to my region in a 1 1/2 weeks time. So I get the chance to hear both the 7500 and the 417 before I decide.
  11. J

Sorry about my English, the correct translation should be that the au-7500 is said to be reconditioned (seller has this as business). Same applies to the 417. Maybe I should jump on the 7500. I feel more confident that it is in good condition vs the unknowns of this on 9090db.
  12. J

The prices are very different. The 717 was sold in few hours, so this is not available now. The G is very expensive. For price the 7500 amp and tuner is 1/3 of the G. The 9090db is about 1/2 price against the G . The G is maybe better, but price is to high for me. The d9 I'm sceptical, since...
  13. J

Oh no, a used 717 also turn up for sale. This is getting more difficult for each day. So if the choice is: G8000 Au717 Au7500
  14. J

How is the au-d9 in all this?
  15. J

Thanks for your input guy's, appreciate it. Tuners are unfortunately not very useful for me in the future, FM is replaced with digital dab+ by 2017 (acc codec mostly 64kbs, horrible sounding...) 9090 gets praise and look is fantastic , but it could be risky regarding Dolby board. A valid...
Back
Top Bottom