Recent content by Jack Lord

1. Jack Lord

Covid, RSA, RSV, Flu, cold, 2024

Been experiencing a similar condition. Finally got on some antibiotics which seem to be helping. It's hell.
  2. Jack Lord

AK Retiree Club

Are you still in Virginia Beach?
  3. Jack Lord

The Mouse That Roared (1959) Mouse on the Moon (1963)

My old man raved about them and all but forced me to watch them when they came on TV. That was the mid-70s. I found them amusing but wonder if I would see them the same now. I guess Peter Sellers never goes out of style.
  4. Jack Lord

Wax candles on your christmas tree?

I think trees with candles look incredible. Very Olde World. But there is no way I would ever do it.
  5. Jack Lord

World War II Medals / What to do with them

Exactly. Plus those experts seem to know what they are talking about. Although scripted, it is a fun show. And it sends the obvious message that to really score some money, you have to sell collector to collector and avoid the middlemen like Rick. Back to the OP, I inherited my grandather's...
  6. Jack Lord

AK Mid-Atlantic AK Fall Gathering October 15th, 2023

Very cool of you Jim. I am in the middle of dealing with an aging parent, but may be able to make it.
  7. Jack Lord

Rolling Stones New Album

I honesty think that it's ....not bad. Decent tune. I know they are never going to record a latter day Moonlight Mile. And it has been a long time since I have said this: I LIKE the video. Unapologetic T&A in these neo-Victorian times. Mick is still a rebel.
  8. Jack Lord

Robbie Robertson ... dead at 80

Sad news. Hopefully he is jamming with Levon somewhere. RIP Robbie
  9. Jack Lord

Robbie Robertson ... dead at 80

RIP Robbie
  10. Jack Lord

Happy Birthday Jack Lord!

Thanks. This was the second time. Felt like a summer cold but with no energy.
  11. Jack Lord

Happy Birthday Jack Lord!

Hey, A belated thanks for the birthday wishes. I was scuba diving in the Keys and and brought back a case of Covid. Finally feeling better. Thanks again!
  12. Jack Lord

AK Mid Atlantic Gathering May 20th!

I think I can make it.
  13. Jack Lord

Official AK fishing thread

Anybody catch a Shad yet?
  14. Jack Lord

I did'nt know this about Glen Campbell..did you?

Damn! That is one of the greatest covers I have ever heard. It's ... better than the original.
Back
Top Bottom