Recent content by James Hart

1. James Hart

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Been a relaxing 56th Birthday today, had this playlist blasting in the house most of the day
  2. James Hart

Happy Birthday James Hart!

Thanks all, had a quick breakfast and now knee deep in Sunday tank cleaning / water changes listening to the wife's Spotify through a Klipsch "The One II" in her yarn studio / Koi tank / She-Shed room. "Smash Into Pieces" discography is playing on random. Other than the tanks, should be a chill...
  3. James Hart

Lets See All Them Axes

I bought it off a guy as an add on to an Egnater Tweaker-40 head... it had a Carvin Allan Holdsworth pickup in it (was decent, but I wanted to make it an Esquire). It also (still) has crappy SX brand tuners. It holds a tune fine, but when I get around to swapping the pickup, I'll put some...
  4. James Hart

Lets See All Them Axes

Great choice! I love that one. I'm thinking of swapping the Tele pickup (I modded it, it came with an aftermarket humbucker when I bought it) for a P90 in my vintage Ibanez (83 RS315)
  5. James Hart

Lets See All Them Axes

Interesting... I'm honestly back and forth on the reactive + cab sim and just a regular load box. my intent is to crank my Deluxe and mic it... but at realistic home recording volume, but to be able to record speakerless is appealing too. Those are pretty cool, I recently picked up the LTD 87...
  6. James Hart

Lets See All Them Axes

Which one are you going with? I'm thinking I might pick up the Suhr Reactive Load I.R. for my Fender Deluxe Reverb... I've been reading and watching vids on straight load boxes vs reactive units with cab sims and think I'm sold.
  7. James Hart

Laptop as source make a difference before DAC?

I'm currently running an i9 Dell laptop with Ubuntu Studio as source for listening but also for recording. Both via an M-Audio Air 192|14 interface (Elisa player and Reaper DAW)
  8. James Hart

Doing some Christmas cooking about the house... I've built myself an Xmas 2023 playlist on Spotify... Cure, Floyd, & Sabbath (on random)! Shine on you Crazy Diamond (part 1-5) is playing currently. Merry Christmas to those celebrating it
  9. James Hart

Hello from Toms River, NJ

Nice, I was married in Berkeley... in a long gone family owned Mexican place on Mule Rd. The wife was raised in PLP, the in laws still have their place there. We had a place on the other side of the neighborhood from the late 90s until coming back up north.
  10. James Hart

Hello from Toms River, NJ

Welcome! I lived in Pine Lake Park (Toms River mailing address but on the border in Manchester) for a bunch of years... relocated back up to Sussex County in 2020.
  11. James Hart

been sucked into these guys the last few days... just youtube and concert flacs. Damn are they good! I'm buying their catalog this weekend for sure
  12. James Hart

Your Favourite Song from The Above Artist?

It is one of my wife's favorite bands recently... this one is her favorite 'Want What You Got' is a pretty catchy tune... it caught my daughter's ear just now, she is adding them to her Spotify.
  13. James Hart

never heard of them but after a few videos, "Blame Brett" was pretty catchy... will listen to more. Oh the Larseny ?
  14. James Hart

Luminol TesseracT ? Sorry, I just asked that band last time I was here... I don't listen to that a lot, but been enjoying their new release and lamenting over missing the local live show
  15. James Hart

hello from italy

Ciao Antonio! Welcome to the forum, I hope you feel good here too.
Back
Top Bottom