Recent content by james m

1. james m

marantz 2325 no left channel.

cleaned both molex connectors. powered up receiver both banks worked fine. thanks for all the help.this thing is a monster and it sounds great.
  2. james m

i know what the rca's and thedubbing jacks are.but was is the molex?
  3. james m

i just got a 2325 receiver.it was in storage for 30 yrs. cleaned all the pots and connections.i then fired it up and it worked perfect except for some burn out lights. after about 10hrs. powered up the trouble started. at first the left bank would crackle and drop out. if you tapped any where on...
  4. james m

jvc jl-a15 tt not working

i have a jvc jl-a15 tt that has not been used for about 30 yrs. when i plugged it in the the motor started with the arm still on the rest would not shut off unless unplugged. replaced belt and cleaned out old grease and lubed every thing deoxited all the switches. retryed still stared up with...
  5. james m

DLK 1/4 Speaker Construction

had a pair in the late 70's great sounding speakers across the whole line. i now own dlk1/2,dlk1,dlk1 1/2,dlk2 and the big boys dlk4's. i'm looking now for a set of 1/4's and maybe some 3's
  6. james m

dlk 4 tweeters

have a set of dlk 4's has wrong tweeters installed.does any one know what ohm tweeters i need? any help would be great. thanks
  7. james m

dlk 4 ad.

that's the old ad i was looking for. thanks much.
  8. james m

dlk 4 ad.

1 know there's an ad for dlk 4 speakers on ak. can any one help me find it? it was from the 70's.any help would be great. thanks
  9. james m

dlk 4 woofers

woofer not wooers.there are wooers to look at any way.
  10. james m

dlk 4 woofers

i just bought a set of dlk 4 speakers and found that one of the wooers had been removed and then dropped leaving basket bent be on repair.my question is will a 12" woofer from a dlk 2 work in place of the dlk 4 woofer?
  11. james m

sx-850 vs sx-980

i do love the 850 and never have heard a 980.but love the meters on the 980.
  12. james m

sx-850 vs sx-980

i know about the power difference of the two. how the build and sound quality between these two? i have a chance to trade the 850 for the 980 even over. would this be a good trade?
  13. james m

pioneer ct-f2121 no ff or rewind

oh i forgot the belt looks like it gets loose when ff or rewind is selected. (from motor to fly wheel belt)
  14. james m

pioneer ct-f2121 no ff or rewind

update. found i had the wrong idler tires (too big hit frame) installed old tires (still in good shape). tried it again.ff moves slowly and rewind just wiggles. i've cleaned and lubed every thing. slightly sanded flywheel.what i have found is the belt is slipping at the motor. worked on this...
  15. james m

ct-f2121 no fast or rewind

i have a 2121 cassette deck that has no ff or rewind i've replaced the belts,idler and capstan tires and freed up the stuck auto stop solenoid.i thought this would solve the problems but it didn't. play and record work good.any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks
Back
Top Bottom