JarredCrowe
Last Activity:
Feb 17, 2019 at 2:00 PM

Share This Page

JarredCrowe

AK's drunk troublemaker, from Fabulous Las Vegas, NV

The price is the only thing that makes me reconsider. It's at a pawn shop so I can't really barter down either. Luckily I can wait. Jan 29, 2016

JarredCrowe was last seen:
Feb 17, 2019 at 2:00 PM
    1. JarredCrowe
      JarredCrowe
      The price is the only thing that makes me reconsider. It's at a pawn shop so I can't really barter down either. Luckily I can wait.
    2. SoCal Sam
      SoCal Sam
      (Continued because of character limit) The XLS has proper speaker protection. The only question will be price. $170 seems high to me. Also consider the higher up models which I think were the 404, 606, or 808?? Regards.
    3. SoCal Sam
      SoCal Sam
      Re: Crown XLS202 (non-D), this amp can pass a near perfect square wave. It is very fast with vertical rise and no rounding. If you like crystal clear sound, this amp delivers. From what I recall of the two 555's that passed through here, the XLS will sound similar and perhaps better but without the constant worry of no speaker relay.
  • About

From california originally , been living in vegas a long time though. I'm young guy but by no means a product of my generation. Most likely one of the more outlandish AKers and most certainly the one with the best 80s hair.

Smoking cigarettes, audio creation/reproduction, hair, makeup, most anything with wheels or tracks, obscure things

Signature

"I'm pretty sure if Jarred was a girl he'd be stripping by now" My Mom