J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jay: I live in Springfield, Missouri and a analog tape hobbiest. I have several Ampex machine that I restore. I searched the Ampex recordist list and found no schematic of the 354 stereo preamp. Per-chance would you have the schematics of this unit? Thanks, Ray mobiasloop@gmail.com
    Jay: I live in Springfield, Missouri and a analog tape hobbiest. I have several Ampex machine that I restore. I searched the Ampex recordist list and found no schematic of the 354 stereo preamp. Per-chance would you have the schematics of this unit? Thanks, Ray
    Hello Jay,

Like @dsinner below, I too would like to would like to mod the 34b. So any info, however small, would be welcomed!

Thank you,

-Philip
    Hi Jay, I saw in a post you made that you've modded a Tascam 34B for better sound. Did you document the mods you made anywhere? I'm pretty interested so if you posted the details anywhere, please let me know. Thanks, Dale
    Hello Jay, my name is Luc (sorry about my poor English) i have a CV Metron A-4000
    and i saw that you wrote that it was made by Toshiba for CV.

Do you have more info about this amp?

Thank you.

Luc
    Hello Jay, my name is Luc (sorry about my poor English) i have a CV Metron A-4000
    and i saw that you wrote that it was made by Toshiba for CV.

Do you have more info about this amp?

Thanh you.

Luc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom