jaymanaa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, been off here for a few years, my condolences to your family and friends. Always enjoyed your contributions and answers to my questions. Rest in Audio Karma!
    Thanks for everything brother in amps and all things good- motorcycles too! RIP and thanks for everything you gave back to AK!
    Jay,

You live in the greater Kansas City area, and I in Warrensburg, MO. I have designed a new DC SE UL amp, using a 6AQ5 and a 6SL7 as a driver tube. Am about to build the design, over the coming weeks.

Any chance we can exchange phone numbers, and maybe when I am done building it, schlep my prototype over to you - to critique and hear ??

My Cell is 660 924-6547. email is drlowmu@gmail.com.

Jeff Medwin
    Hi - Newby - Wondering pitfalls of connecting a reel/reel line output to 2 different receiver/amplifiers - possible damage?
    Hi, I have never posted on Audiokarma and don't know where or how to post this question. I have an extremely wordy post inquiring how to or whether it is worth it to triamp Linn Kabers with my system (Luxman, Klipsch, B&W, Crown, and Linn). Is there a direct message function to contact a moderator for advice or a way to add an attachment? Thank you for your help, Mike
    I have a Sansui 9090 in great condition except for the tuner meter stays to the left and will not go to dead center even when in axillary mode. The signal strength meter works just fine and FM reception is great The one problem I did have is that the dial lamps would not light up.I found a modification for that and used it and now they work.
    Hi I'm new in this group I have panasonic RF 9000 radio I don't know what is value any one have information about Rf 9000?????
    I don't know anything about threads or even what the hell they are. I can't figure out how to just ask a question to everybody regarding some Koss 1020 speakers I have. Can you help?
    I am new to audiokarma ,still trying to figure out how to use. every one seems very helpful. I am trying to troubleshoot a realistic sta-204 am/fm stereo receiver. light comes on but no sound. just trying to figure where to start first. any help would be much appreciated.thank you.
    Those 6SU7s are very nice tube, you just have to watch how they word stuff in epay ads. just got a pair of black glass 6113s (Nationals) and they are really in a class o f there own. If you van get a pair of low hours or nos for under 100, I think you have a good deal. Thy make the red base RCAs sound o so good.
    olson_jr
    olson_jr
    I wonder why I am seeing this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom