Recent content by JB5pro

1. J

Removing Oxidation From Plastic Headlights

That sounds like the best way I am a little surprised to go to 2500. Did not know sandpaper went to that. Seems like it would be as abrasive as a sheet of paper. However, I believe the advice.
  2. J

New (to me) car. Trans Am

Funny story I wonder if your freind got tricked by Mr. Honest Carsalesman to take a car with no A/C or if his parents were being a little cheap? I would think the same of such a car but I like the blue. All the negatives couldn't take one thing from that car. It would still be great for pick'n...
  3. J

Hi Brian, Thanks for check'n. If ever I can assist with anything don't hesitate to write or...

Hi Brian, Thanks for check'n. If ever I can assist with anything don't hesitate to write or call anytime. (561)245-5195. Johnny
  4. J

Paul Newman 1925-2008

David Letterman had a very sincere and special tribute to Paul I think they are both great men who deserve all the good fortune they have had.
  5. J

Pete Seeger on David Letterman

It is very inspiring to see a man doing what he did as far back as the '50's. He seemed to be doing very well with a nice song about solving problems without violence. David Letterman has been very considerate to many greta performers who are still with us. Recently he had Little Anthony and The...
  6. J

RCA dynaflex vinyl

I first saw such a thing used... for an old album "Elvis' Love Letters" when I was a 6 year old. Even at that age I suspected it was a cheaper quality record but like all kids I thought if it is newer than the previous styles it must be better! Now I understand that new usually means "rip-off"...
  7. J

Pictures of Vintage GM cars!

Is that the super rare right hand drive model? That must be a great car to have, especially in England!
  8. J

America's Got Talent

Those judges sure seem genuinely caring. I used to wonder why Hasselhoff is so popular but now I see why as he seems very cool and considerate to people. Also, the hamburger video was good.
  9. J

Today's classical playlist

The Hollyridge Strings! That's as classical as I get. I like their renditions of the early Beatle hits like: "I Should Have Known Better". I'm guessing that those who are into classical don't consider that classical?
  10. J

Who Makes The Best Cars?

A few years ago... a neighbor had a flawlessly beautiful all black '77 Cutlass Brougham that he used all the time in the hot sun. It was like new. Not the style Cutlass I prefer with the Collanade(race car style) roof and sunroof, etc. but It was loaded with power windows, etc. About one...
  11. J

New Challenger at a small Chrysler dealer

The new one is pretty cool but I would rather have an original model. Just had to put my two cents worth in! Actually my input could be worth upwards of 5 cents!
  12. J

So, I got a big chain... and tied it around a big electric pole and to the right side bumper energy absorber and turned the wheels all the way to the left and drove it away from the pole three times. I drilled holes in the fender and rear 1/4 panel for eye-bolts and used my BMW 5 to yank out...
  13. J

1974 TORONADO by Oldsmobile The white one with the sunroof was the car I used regularly for the last eight years between Saint Petersburg, Boca Raton and Philadelphia until I loaned it to a very good friend who drove it through a big intersection here in beautiful Boca Raton where a 2000...
  14. J

Kamakiri - The Next Chapter

It's gonna work out great! After reading all I can tell everthing is going to work out beautifully for you. You are clearly someone who deserves grand success and therefore, you will recieve it! I appreciate the article on how to deal with difficult people as I also have had to do such. I...
  15. J

I made the Paper!

Go Navy! My dad was in the Navy. Seems like it would be a great lifestyle.
Back
Top Bottom