jblmar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ron, this Dave, haven't heard from you in a few months, you were fixing my au11000 and turntable. Please send me an update, hope all is well.
    Hello, my name is Gennady, i have preamp kenwood 07 with some issues. Is it possible for you to fix it? my email 7164168@gmail.com. you can call me 917 716-4168 anytime. Cheers.
    Hi Ron, This is Joe with the troubled Sansui AU717, I am having a hard time reaching you, please contact me at 917 699 1864, I hope all is all okay
    Sonya, Sorry for the delay. Got home later than expected. 7:00 instead of 5:30 PM. Please contact me at: 646 509-5684 Ron
    Sonya, Please contact me at: 646 509-5684 to discuss the issue(s) with your amplifier. Ron
    Hi. Have an old Sansui Stereo Receiver Seven that has worked for decades and this morning just stopped. Lights work but no sound. If you can help with repair I would be extremely grateful! I'm located in BK and can be reached at sonya.kharas@gmail.com. If not, let me know if you know anyone else in the area that you would recommend. Thx!
    Hi there. Saw on the boards that you might do vintage amp repair. I have a Yamaha 1020 and a Luxman L450 in need. Both are mostly/semi functional at the moment but need a tech to go over them and smooth out the wrinkles. Here's my contact in case you are interested - daniel.deverell@gmail.com, 917 865 5517.
    Hi Brent,
    Be glad to help.
    Please send me a PM to discuss the issue(s) you're having with the Pioneer.

Ron
    Hi,

I saw on the forums that you repair vintage gear in Brooklyn. I have a Pioneer SX-750 that needs some work. It seems like it switches itself into standby every few minutes.

Do you think you could help?

Brent
    Hi Ron,

I sent you a private but thought I would post a public message as well. I live in Lower Manhattan and have a Nakamichi PA-7 Stasis solid state amp that likely needs new caps (clipping noise would indicate they are dried out) and biasing. Is there a number to reach you at? My email is lance.goler@gmail.com

Thanks!
    WOW!, I butchered that!
    Should have read:
    Is there a phone # where I can reach you to discuss the issue?
    Hi.
    I am in Manhattan and am looking for a hi-fi electronics technician. If you want please email me at depalla@nyc.rr.com.
    You asked if I had a 1052 board well I do not. I do have a 1056 with one switch missing
    hello,
    i have a sansui 9090db that needs repair. is that something you do, or if not, where can i bring it. i live just outside of manhattan in lower westchester.
    thanks, nick
    email me at sohogee@yahoo.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom