Recent content by JBN

1. JBN

Here is a contest for you!

Audiokarma
  2. JBN

Happy Birthday JBN

Thank you...... For the Birthday wishes.
  3. JBN

Christening of Edriz's Grandson Jaxon

Congratulations, Ed. I hope you enjoy this special day. Enjoy!
  4. JBN

Happy Birthday, Sean!!!

Happy Birthday, Sean!!!
  5. JBN

I'm really surprised by this new forum and.....

When I added my room treatments it was like a major upgrade in sound. Well worth the effort. I use these: www.atsacoustics.com.
  6. JBN

I have another question that I think about from time to time. I hope that this is the right forum for it. If all this stuff I already mentioned isn't in place then why worry about the sound quality of a pressing. Does the SQ really matter if your masking detail and your speakers are set-up...
  7. JBN

Who are you referring to, Negotiableterms?
  8. JBN

To me the last 10% is the final step to maximizing are efforts through our set-ups. Just getting that last drop of performance out of our gear. Taking the time to find the best spot for speakers and the best settings for are subs. Also by treating the room to take advantage of all the hard work...
  9. JBN

I love REL subs and my sub is made by two ex REL employees, MJ Acoustics. I find the Aleph series of amps to be the opposite of your opinion. Weird how we all hear differently.
  10. JBN

True, I don't think any of us are playing in the uber-highend that have no other place to go but that last 10%. The last 10% for me was room treatments and power management. These things allowed me to maximize my investment to get that last bit of enjoyment out of my set-up. Except for tube...
  11. JBN

I'm really surprised by this new forum being about the last 10% and no threads talking about it. I am referring to what did you have to do to get that last 10%? Cables Power Management Room Treatments Tweaks Speaker Placement Etc..... Cheers, JBN
  12. JBN

Happy Birthday, JBN!

Can the Klipsch join in on the bon-fire?
  13. JBN

Happy Birthday, JBN!

At least you didn't gift me your HPM100s!!!!!!!!!
  14. JBN

Happy Birthday, Bob!

Happy Birthday, Bob!
  15. JBN

Happy Birthday, Mickster!

Happy Birthday, Mickster!
Back
Top Bottom