JClarkStereo's Recent Activity

1. JClarkStereo attached a file to the thread Bob Latino Dynaco ST 70 amp build.

[ATTACH] Nice work. I have a vintage ST70 that was rough and pitted badly. Cleaned up the chassis and painted a copper color similar to...

IMG_1251.jpg Jun 23, 2018 at 11:54 AM
  2. JClarkStereo replied to the thread Bob Latino Dynaco ST 70 amp build.

You might want to try swapping the power tubes between the 2 channels. See if the bias issue moves to the other channel. Seen a similar...

Jun 23, 2018 at 11:27 AM
  3. JClarkStereo replied to the thread My head on the chopping block. My experience with cables..

This is great advise IMHO.. Try them before spending your money. The loaners from the Hi Fi shop is a wise move. Listening for yourself...

Jun 22, 2018 at 8:51 PM
  4. JClarkStereo liked louisjames's post in the thread My head on the chopping block. My experience with cables..

Like many others I use Blue Jeans (IC's and Speaker) for most of my setup. There is a difference between cables as far as the materials...

Jun 22, 2018 at 7:50 PM
  5. JClarkStereo liked Archguy's post in the thread Show me your CABLES!! Please....

It's not. Silver is best (lower left corner) and then it's downhill from there. As you see, silver and copper are quite comparable and...

Jun 20, 2018 at 2:03 PM