Stay home dad for special needs children. My son R

Share This Page

Jcricket

not someday, but today, Male, from Littleton Colorado

Jcricket was last seen:
May 10, 2018
    1. DanO55
      DanO55
      I can send pics if you want to see the legs I got.

DanO
    2. harry33
      harry33
      one day if you decide to visit Montreal, you'll welcome at my place

Regards

Harry
    3. harry33
      harry33
      Hi
      I have B77 Revox like new(I'm not kidding). I could sell it since I don't use at all. I have also many tapes.Local pick up only . Live in Canada. I have also Nakamichi DR2-Casset deck-like new.
    4. shimniok
      shimniok
      BIC 980 parts just arrived today--got the new belt and clip in, and eureka--full auto! :banana: Although, speed stability may be a bit of an issue... :scratch2: Will let you know when I have a cart on it...
    5. shimniok
      shimniok
      Will let ya know when I get the BIC going again :) I have a few receivers knocking around here, but... if you're in a house cleaning mood I might want to see what you have -- like those Advents(?) that needed a refoam. :) Will try to give you a buzz a little later... take it easy and happy Easter!
    6. shimniok
      shimniok
      Hey hope you are enjoying the K-horns! Just wanted to let you know I am making progress on that BIC. I got the headshell wire clips soldered back on, got it disassembled, relubed, had a few setbacks, waiting on belt and parts to arrive. As far as I can tell, I think it will now operate in auto mode just fine-- very stoked. Haven't had a changer in 25 years. :) Just need to decide on a cartridge, now. :)
  • About

Birthday:
    August 6
    Stay home dad for special needs children. My son R
    I am a very lucky guy. I have an incredible wife, awesome twin boys. I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home and take care of my kids. I love to tinker, day dream, watch the sun rise, and drink coffee. I also have MS.

My first passion was fish tanks, then music, then astronomy, and finally girls. I still pursue all of them except the girls of course - I have an awesome wife and two wonderful kids.

Signature

True wisdom is knowing you know nothing. Socrates