Jcricket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi
    I have B77 Revox like new(I'm not kidding). I could sell it since I don't use at all. I have also many tapes.Local pick up only . Live in Canada. I have also Nakamichi DR2-Casset deck-like new.
    BIC 980 parts just arrived today--got the new belt and clip in, and eureka--full auto! :banana: Although, speed stability may be a bit of an issue... :scratch2: Will let you know when I have a cart on it...
    Will let ya know when I get the BIC going again :) I have a few receivers knocking around here, but... if you're in a house cleaning mood I might want to see what you have -- like those Advents(?) that needed a refoam. :) Will try to give you a buzz a little later... take it easy and happy Easter!
    Hey hope you are enjoying the K-horns! Just wanted to let you know I am making progress on that BIC. I got the headshell wire clips soldered back on, got it disassembled, relubed, had a few setbacks, waiting on belt and parts to arrive. As far as I can tell, I think it will now operate in auto mode just fine-- very stoked. Haven't had a changer in 25 years. :) Just need to decide on a cartridge, now. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom