jgordon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• jgordon, just checked out the Analogue menu and website. Very cool. The next time we come up to the city we def will stop by for drinks and apps
    -Matt
    Wow! I only need a handful of each. As soon as you find them I'll send you my address.
    RE: Thorens TD-124 motor.

"I also ordered a tremendous number of appropriately sized nuts and screws to replace the bearing cover rivets. If you pm me your address, I'd be happy to drop some in the mail for you."

Do you still have any?

2.5 or 2.6 mm screws seem to not be stocked in local hardware stores.
    Hi. How is your new tavern schedule? My partner and I are looking at buying a restaurant in Queens. Jim
    Hey man. I barely check the messages on here, so I apologize for the delay. I'd start with Cosmophonic Sound, on 84th and 1st Ave. They're friendly and reasonable. Stereo exchange is downtown, but I'm not sure they do repairs, and I know they're expensive.

Where in the city are you?
    Hi, JGordon! I saw you are a fellow NYer and was wondering if you can recommend any local repair places. I have an old Teac cassette deck and a Adcom power amp that could use some work. I got a couple of books on trouble shooting and am getting into the DIY spirit, but even if I succeed with both of those I'm sure either one of my friends or I will need some work. Also, a friend gave me a Sonographe TT, with I don't recall what arm or Grado, but once I make room to set it up I need to bring it somewhere to check-out before use. My friend got the Grado and set-up from Audio Exchange but I think they are out of business right now, is there any place less expensive than Lyric you could recommend? All the best...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom