Recent content by Jibe01

1. Jibe01

Who is the female singer/songwriter I'm thinking of?

No, she devoured her brother when he was young
  2. Jibe01

Video thread...

3. Jibe01

Stripped a small turntable screw. How do I get it out?

Thanks for all the advice. I was finally able to get the screw out this morning. I read that a 50-50 mixture of acetone & brake fluid makes a great penetrating oil, which beat al the commercial penetrating oils in a test. I mixed some up, put a small drop on the screw, & left it overnight. With...
  4. Jibe01

Stripped a small turntable screw. How do I get it out?

I'm in the process of replacing the interconnect cables on my Sony PS-X5 turntable. I was removing some small screws & all were coming out fine until this one. The phillips head slot has started to strip & this bugger is in there tight. The manual says this is a PTPWH3X8 screw, I guess I'll have...
  5. Jibe01

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Never heard of Kuti, but love Afro beat. I looked him up on Tidal and am listening to him now. Thanks for the enlightenment!!
  6. Jibe01

Clapton is suing a Grandmother now

Just read the article.It does change my opinion. Sounds like the lady should just have pulled the CD from Ebay when asked
  7. Jibe01

Yes, a class way of handling it would have been for Clapton to simply tell her he didn't want a bootleg circulating and offer her a thousand dollars for it
  8. Jibe01

https://consequence.net/2021/12/eric-clapton-sues-woman-selling-bootleg-live-recording/
  9. Jibe01

Servicing small motor - need advice on removing strain relief component

Thanks everyone. I was able to remove it by following your advice. I appreciate the help.
  10. Jibe01

Servicing small motor - need advice on removing strain relief component

Hi taking this motor apart to clean & re-lube. Can anyone tell me the best way to loosen the grommet/strain relief on the electrical cord in the motor housing? I don't want to destroy it.
  11. Jibe01

Ortofon 2M Blue - Cyber Monday deal

Yes, This website looks like a scam. Sorry to post it.
  12. Jibe01

Thanks for providing this useful information.
  13. Jibe01

Saw the Ortofon 2M Blue for $118.94 on a site named Kenwebs. Odd though because they mainly sell women's clothing. Anyone have experience buying anything from them? https://www.kenwebs.com/shop/ortofon-2m-blue-phono-cartridge
  14. Jibe01

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Love the Ramatam album
Back
Top Bottom