Recent content by Jim Lang

1. J

needing power cord and original paperwork. Zenith mm2605 console.

I would like to find these item's for my console. I know I can get the schematic's off of the web but I would love the original if it is out there. Thank you
  2. J

New to restoring vintage equipment.

Thank you. this will be a slow process on this console. It's coming into my very busy time of the year so I will update when possible.
  3. J

Zenith mm2605 3L02-7L01 console

The number's stamped on the inside are 14-6610 and 10-4-08. I will get some pics when I get a chance.
  4. J

Very diverse group I see. It's nice to see people take an interest in older equipment. I am going to restore a zenith console stereo/turntable from 1965. Thank you for introducing yourselves.
  5. J

Thank you so much. I look forward to this adventure.
  6. J

Help me if you can

I have that exact same model. The console looks exactly the same as well. I know this is an old post but would love to talk with you about it if your still around.
  7. J

Hello, I have a zenith mm2605-7L01 console stereo/turntable. I want to restore this item because it was my father in law's. I believe it is from 1964 or 65. I have a post in the digital looking for manual's so I will expect replies for that there. What I am looking for first is a power cord for...
  8. J

I am in need of any info I can get on this model. I would like to get original manual's or any info available online. Thank you.
  9. J

Hello, My name is Jim lang and I am looking forward to restoring vintage equipment. It seem's that this site has very knowledgeable viewer's and I hope to exchange insite with you.
Back
Top Bottom