Jimbosw007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool idea for turntable isolation! I used to live north of you up in Laconner. Miss the excellent salmon and those Olympia oysters.
    Hey Jimbo,

I put the M91-SAS combo on the Traveler today. Forgot how much use it has had. Hope things are going well.

Dan
    Jimbosw007
    Jimbosw007
    Hey Dan ! I haven't logged in for a long time but have just been reading comments in general forums.
    Looked at old posts and thought I'd check in with you on the Traveler.
    I'm not sure I ever replied about the M91 SAS. The cart was old but the SAS only had 40-50 hrs TOPS on it.
    How's it working for you and have you made any changes ? New carts ?
    Hope all is well !!!
    Jim
    91r100gs
    91r100gs
    I still use the stylus on the Dual 1219 that I acquired about 3 years ago. It is now well used but put it on the M91 on special records. The arm and stylus are not the best match, but sounds good. I wore out the AT440mla but sold the body for someone who wanted for his ATN mlx150. The Traveler now sports a AT ART9
    Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Dan
    Hi,

I'm considering the purchase of a Khartago amp since my Conrad Johnson MF 2300A fried its left channel ( my booboo I accidentally shorted the speaker wire). I also have 1.7's and love them. According to CJ the repair would be about $400-500 and the shipping cost there and back about $200 so that brings me to about $700 for the repair. I'm ot sure I want to spend that much to fix an amp that is 15 years old now. I notice the Khartago sells for about $900 but I'm curious as to how it works with the 1.7. I don't see a 4 ohm rating for the amp in Odysseys web site also, no weight or actual size listing but I'm assuming it must be smaller and lighter than the Stratos. I have a bad back and I'm having trouble moving the CJ amp by myself.

Thanks
    Ernie
    I live in Seattle area (east of). Not working due to lay off but am now doing caregiving with my wife for her parents. Living in the basement while my adult son lives at our apt on his own (and loving it!).
    52yrs old, PC tech, done some Audio sales several years ago for a few years.
    Feel free to message anytime -
    Jim
    Ask me anything...
    I'm easy going so if you're polite, I can put up with a lot.
    I love futzin with my equipment...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom