jimimac
Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Birthday:
Nov 17, 1960 (Age: 57)
Transformer Potting Technician at MCINTOSH Labs.

Share This Page

jimimac

Active Member, Male, 57, from Binghamton N.Y

Ok May 2, 2018

jimimac was last seen:
Sep 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
    1. jimimac
    2. jimimac
    3. kevzep
      kevzep
      Hey Jimimac,
      Nice to meet you, well, I sit next to some of your work (my MC452, MEN220, C48) every day in my lounge and enjoy the superb McIntosh performance. Great to talk so someone directly involved with the creation of these units......Must be great working for such a company....Seems like most people that work at McIntosh Labs make a lifetime career out if it, so must be a good company to work for....
      Regards
      Kevin
      1. jimimac likes this.
    4. chuckworkb
      chuckworkb
      Jim,
      You'll be happy to know I just had two Todd R CD's shipped to me. Arena, and Something/Anything
    5. chuckworkb
      chuckworkb
      Jim,
      I have some Todd R on my wishlist at Amazon. When I get a big enough on the list I buy them. My list is pretty big so I will be buying soon.
    6. sully1801
      sully1801
      Hi Jim
      Yes, I believe I've seen you at work..I've been on a couple of tours of the plant, most recently with a group of AK'ers in November.
      McIntosh seems to be a great place to work, you folks certainly deserve credit for turning out some excellent gear that stands the test of time.
      Take care & keep up the good work, maybe I'll catch you over at AC sometime, I've been dealing with those guys sense they were up in the basement of the Walton post office, and have been buying gear from Ernie all the way back to when he was at Weeks & Dickinson.

Sully
    7. chuckworkb
      chuckworkb
      Jim,
      Welcome to the forums. Thanks for leaving your note when you visited my profile.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 17, 1960 (Age: 57)
    Transformer Potting Technician at MCINTOSH Labs.
    Music Maniac.Not A hard core. Audiophile.Cheap Ass.