Recent content by jnunzir

1. jnunzir

Pioneer CT-F605

Hi I recently picked up a pristine Pioneer CT-F605 cassette deck. I have the manual but I’m not sure if this is correct or not.. The meters only work when I’m either playing back or the record and play buttons are pressed. Should the meters also be working when there is just a source running...
  2. jnunzir

ADC TRX-3 Cartridge

So I picked a nice, used JVC QL-A2 turntable in the last week and low and behold it had a beautiful, gold ADC TRX-3 cartridge attached to it. There seems to be some good news and some bad news. The good news.. the cartridge is in great shape. The bad.. the stylus, not so much. Is this cartridge...
  3. jnunzir

Pioneer SX-3700 Display Going Dark

So I was able to work on the 3700 this weekend and started exactly where you said I should look first. I removed the top and bottom panels so I could have access the main board with fuse FU4. I notice that if I flexed the board slightly up and down that I could make the display flash on and off...
  4. jnunzir

Thank you for all your replies! I'm going to look into everything you mentioned. I also have a SX-D5000 that is doing the same thing. I'll change all of the fuses regardless of how they look.
  5. jnunzir

I lose the two fluroscan displays and the lights that light up the tuning scale. I still have the lights on the selector buttons (ie: speaker a & b, fm, am, aux, phono) those still function and light when the fluroscans and the tuning scale lights go out. And they aren't fading out, they just...
  6. jnunzir

I have a 3700 that just started having display problems. After it’s on for for a bit, the level meter, display lights and the am/fm display all go dark. I still am able to get sound from when I try all the inputs. If I turn it off and let it sit a few minutes, everything is turns on as it...
  7. jnunzir

Pioneer PL-400 with slowing 33 rpm speed

I have a PL-400 and the 33 rpm speed is slowing. Is there any adjustment on the turntable that I can do to eliminate this or any other possible ideas that could correct it? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom