Recent content by jobrewer1983

1. jobrewer1983

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

2. jobrewer1983

Yea I love willin as well. Great song!
  3. jobrewer1983

I miss her, I grew up on the Judds. :-/ their Christmas album is hands down the best Christmas album of all time in my book. It’s just perfect. It is a perfect work of music. From track listing to guitar work to vocals it’s truly fantastic:)
  4. jobrewer1983

@KrautNotRice Where you been man? Hope you have been doing well. Kraut built this plinth for my PL-41 a few years ago. One of my favorite tables. The pioneer PL-41. I’ve got a 61 as well but the 41 with custom plinth is just so much fun.
  5. jobrewer1983

Dumb Question - Converting an integrated mono amp to a power amp?

I do have the original but it’s bent, the shipping really took a toll on it.
  6. jobrewer1983

I was going to BBQ some burgers tonight but I’m to tired and hot, I’m just gonna make a sandwich and call it a day
  7. jobrewer1983

Non-Conductive Board for Binding posts and Speaker Terminals? Delrin??

That is way to funny, @Ben LaVigna texted me the same recommendation. I will be using the Pomona ones. I will order them today!
  8. jobrewer1983

I had no issues cutting it, i used a 5" Milwaukee fine finish blade, no melting at all. Nice clean cut too. Its just got some flex to it, the G10 is just a superior material.
  9. jobrewer1983

Have any links to the stuff? Would like to check that out!
  10. jobrewer1983

So i am having a hard time finding the can cap, I do want to have one there though. My idea was to mount a 30/30uF on top, and a 15/15uF on the inside. Or I may reach out to Hayseed Hamfest and see what they would charge to build me one. I used them for my HF-14s they seem to be good quality.
  11. jobrewer1983

@gadget73 & @mrwood200 Hopefully this works, I was able to scan the service manual, not sure this will work but hear we go. I can take a screen shot if needed.
  12. jobrewer1983

That is a beautiful stack, and i really like the wood shelf! Looks great!
  13. jobrewer1983

That cat did not look to scared or anything lol he was like "Damn it again". LOL
  14. jobrewer1983

They came out good too, they had some heat to them tho. I love wings, need to make those again soon!
  15. jobrewer1983

Wow that’s a nice deck!
Back
Top Bottom