2. Joe Nardy

Happy Birthday leesonic!

Happy Birthday, Sir!
  3. Joe Nardy

Happy Birthday KingBubba!

Happy Birthday, Sir!
  4. Joe Nardy

Happy Birthday Joe Nardy!

Thanks to all for the kind birthday wishes!
  5. Joe Nardy

Happy Birthday citizen hjames!

Happy Birthday!
  6. Joe Nardy

Walleye

Lent is here. My wife and I enjoyed Culver's walleye dinners on Ash Wednesday and Culver's walleye sandwiches for lunch today. Delicious!
  7. Joe Nardy

Happy Birthday elcoholic!

Happy Birthday, Sir!
  8. Joe Nardy

Hello from East Tennessee!

Also not a native, but very happy to be a resident! We fared pretty well with the snow but, compared to what I've experienced for most of my life further north, it was a minor weather event. Another reason I'm happy to live here. Joe
  9. Joe Nardy

Hello from East Tennessee!

Welcome from Blount County!
  10. Joe Nardy

Happy Birthday Pio1980!

Happy Birthday, Sir!
  11. Joe Nardy

DCM Timeframe TF600 Value ?

I can't speak to the Snells but will repeat my previous statement: "I have owned a pair of these and would gladly pay $199 for a decent pair. In my opinion, it would be hard to find a better bang-for-the-buck speaker at that price." Good luck!
  12. Joe Nardy

DIY Rek-O-Kut Headshell Pin Replacement

Excellent solution! I only wish I had known of this before I went through all the trouble of fabricating my own pins. Joe
  13. Joe Nardy

Tonearm lifts too slow on auto return

It could be that the tonearm lift arm is adjusted too low. Take a look at the gap between the tonearm and lift arm when the lift arm is down. There should be a gap but it shouldn't be too big. The lift mechanism may be functioning properly but isn't starting to lift the tonearm soon enough.
  14. Joe Nardy

FrankenFest T-Shirt Designs - which do you like?

Meter #1, Nipper #2 for me. I would definitely be interested in purchasing either design. Thanks, Joe
  15. Joe Nardy

Happy Birthday dgwojo!

Happy Birthday Mr. dgwojo!
Back
Top Bottom