JoeESP9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• eh JoeESP9, many thanks for this. They have nothing in their library for a BIC T05. Did get directed to other places and found a service manual for $16.99 download which is premature for me.
    Hi Joe
    Have an other chair that is in front of the IMFs...still not optimal.
    Have no dedicated room but very ( very ) fortunated the hold these 50s.
    Hi Joe, I was alluding to the young whippersnapper's previous post where he said "un-subjective criteria." I was just making one of those wink wink,nod nod gestures to you. I understood exactly what you were saying, It was, more or less, a snipe at the other guy in an indirect sort of way. He seems to be a bit thin skinned.
    Hi Joe..been researching and found your postings about integrating a processor on a 2CH system. I have a pair of Quicksilver KT88 Monoblocks with a Audible iIllusions 2D pre amp.
    Would like to integrate a HT processor if possible and have a 3.1 set up.( Pair of mains, Center and powered sub) using the existing amp. Is this possible? or Am i smoking something ?

Thank you
    joe, although i will admit that windham hill makes REALLY clean, hi def recordings, most are just PAP. we can accept michael hedges OK but goeorg winston heard Koln Koncert by keith jarrett and them made an incessant series of recordings with that sound.

their magenta label series has some ben sidran discs that are great performances by one of my favorite artists.
    hi joe,

i was shuffling through marcof info and found the post i VE i think that said that you have the manual scan. as you know, i have a ppa1 which i like a lot and i would like that if you have it.

my email is hifitommy@gmail.com

thanks in advance, but if you can't find it anymore, thats ok.
    Hey Joe. I know you don't know me but I am hoping you might be able to help me out. I now own a pair of 2+2's and a pair of model 1's w/o the sub and was really hoping you might could send me a copy of the manual for the model 1's as I really don't know much about them. I also picked up a Acoustat trans nova twin 120 amplifier to run a set of these but m unsure of what else I will need to get these going. Any Info would be very helpful. My Email is watersmike45@yahoo.com Thanks, Mike Waters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom