Recent content by joel27

1. joel27

Happy Birthday Joel27!

Thank you guys! I haven't posted much recently but I truly appreciate the birthday wishes.
  2. joel27

Do you still have the Primare DVD30? If so would you say a NIB unit would be worth purchasing...

Do you still have the Primare DVD30? If so would you say a NIB unit would be worth purchasing today for $400. Thanks
  3. joel27

Best looking Speakers you've owned ?

How does the emerald physics sound? I've been very intrigued by those.
  4. joel27

What was the last movie you watched?

I watched Mars Attacks on Lazer disc today.
  5. joel27

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Those do look interesting. I'm actually a pretty big fan. I have all of his CDs but the only LP I have is Antichrist Superstar. I also really enjoyed heaven upside down.
  6. joel27

Unfortunately just the CD. Sounds like I should probably get the LP.
  7. joel27

It's better everytime I hear it.
  8. joel27

Marilyn Manson; The Pale Emperor.
  9. joel27

mid horn driver advice

Look for a 802d driver and your problems will be solved.
  10. joel27

Happy Birthday joel27!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!
  11. joel27

Vintage Gear as an Investment

I bought and sold tons of gear in 2008 and 2009. I was able to move up the chain quickly before the prices got out of hand. My current audio system is probably a retail standpoint of 20k. I'm only into it out of pocket less than 6k. I feel flipping any product can be a great investment as long...
  12. joel27

Fisher Custom Sixty!!!

I believe I really got lucky on that custom 60. The owner had a few cats in there and I was worried that the urine smell of the house would have permeated the equipment lucky for me it never had that problem. it'll fortunately doesn't get as much listening time is it once did but it does get...
  13. joel27

Utah AK Meet?

Racca, if you can't make this weekend that's ok. You can come to my house or my friend's in Ogden and you can give us some opinions. You'll have to pm me your number. I couldn't find it on my phone.
Back
Top Bottom