Recent content by John in MA

1. John in MA

Ω Ω Saturday October 21st 2023 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Any locals here live right near Northborough? I have kind of a weird pony express that popped up if it wouldn't mean someone going out of their way.
  2. John in MA

What was the username of the fellow with all the headphones? I need to get in touch with him.
  3. John in MA

Where were the first couple? I got onboard at Frank's house in 2009. The one in the rain.
  4. John in MA

Oh yeah, can't believe I forgot to mention those. Big thanks to member EdRroom for the great sandwiches. Brought back memories of the old days of fests when guys would bring all kinds of wild homemade foodstuffs.
  5. John in MA

Big thanks to Jim for organizing another fest. Seemed like a pretty upbeat crowd despite the weather and relatively low turnout. Really nice to see a few faces from the past who hadn't attended in a while. I even made my first headphone purchase ever at one of these things--went a little...
  6. John in MA

Have cookies, will travel. I notice the town's Fall Fest is going on at the same time, so that should make some interesting traffic. Be careful what you wish for; I don't think AK's ready for my comprehensive history of the police flashlight.
  7. John in MA

Happy Birthday John in MA!

Thanks guys! Someone lemme know when the party bus shows up.
  8. John in MA

Ω Ω April 1st 2023 spring FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Great to be back with the AK crew and see some cool gear. I felt like the human turnout was more lively than last fall, although this definitely had the smallest swap meet of any AK fest I've been to recently.
  9. John in MA

2023 new England summer bash cook-out an get togther

I'll wear my best dress.
  10. John in MA

Ω Ω October 22nd 2022 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Happy as usual to see some familiar faces and get exposed to new audio gear. Was the party at Frank's cabin in Oct 2009 the first of these? That was my first AK meetup. 13 years and counting.
  11. John in MA

Ω Ω October 22nd 2022 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Wireless bridge. I can bring one but I don't know when I'll get there.
  12. John in MA

Happy Birthday John in MA!

Thanks guys! On my way to being old.
  13. John in MA

♫♫ April 2nd 2022 spring FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA. ♫♫

I have a set of 105.2s I'll be selling. Couple minor issues but nothing that keeps them from playing and looking good. Any interested parties can shoot me a PM.
  14. John in MA

She's finally going through with her threats?
  15. John in MA

We both missed it. I'll see about getting some speakers you can carry up a flight of stairs to make up for it.
Back
Top Bottom