Recent content by john5220

1. J

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

Next up is the Allman-Betts band. I had tix for Trombone Shorty but I got COVID the day of the show! :(
  2. J

Favorite “One Liner’s” from albums??

" Even if you're old and gray, you still have something to say"! The End of The Line The Traveling Wilburys
  3. J

Sirius XM switch

2018 Mustang GT with original radio
  4. J

Sirius XM switch

From time to time, when I turn off my car and the stereo was on Sirius XM, it changes source to FM when I start the car up again. Anyone else having this happen? TIA
  5. J

Musical ? for the day

"Yes, I've been seen with someone new...does that mean I've been untrue?" Yes or no?
  6. J

So You Think You Have The Only One

I have an autographed Blue Stingrays poster signed by Mike Campbell of TPATH! Can't believe there's many of those floating around.
  7. J

Favorite Cover Bands

Tom Petty Mona I'm Cryin' Gloria 13 Days Pretty much whatever he covered
  8. J

Wharfdale evo 4.0

I bought a pair of these speakers a year or so ago, and was mildly impressed. Put them out of rotation for a while, and a couple of months ago put them back in use as my main speaker. Either my hearing is maturing, or these speakers have broken themselves in...anyway, they sound much better...
  9. J

The Official Flexy Rack Thread

The copper rods wouldn't be permanently affixed....just slipped on.
  10. J

Popping 2330B

I had heard of LEDs possibly being a cause, so I unplugged all the LED lamps and the popping was still there. The WIFI may be another issue
  11. J

Popping 2330B

*UPDATE* Now I'm getting the same intermittent popping noise from my 2252B, which indicates to me it's not a problem with the 2330B but either an issue with the station I'm listening to, or the power coming into the house. My solution, so far, is to try another media source(CD/vinyl) and if I...
  12. J

Popping 2330B

Is it possible these pops could be generated by: Transient surges from the electric company LED lights plugged into the same outlet TIA Update: LEDs weren't the cause
  13. J

Dump pick Marantz 2220

In my county recycling center, you'd be arrested for rescuing this piece of equipment. :(
  14. J

Popping sounds!?

It pops at low volume, no volume, any source, any set of speakers, any speaker cables. Just had relay replaced, still pops. DC adjusted, still pops!
  15. J

Dynaco A25 sizes?

I can't post pics due to computer issues, but the dimensions are: 20Hx11Wx10D and 15Hx8.5Wx7.75D
Back
Top Bottom