JohnInICT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah john, the one for the 250 with hopefully ray fix. Unless you have one that works now at 400 plus hopping. I am hoping I can fi that one in shop at a150.plus I have a 240 that maybe a part could come from. Was gonna build that put power swithc and meters in it then looke at cost and decide it wa not worth the investment in it's condition to start with. So it just sitting here in garage. So send me picture and I partisan u a payment, and my address and such. Will pay in full of coate b4 shipping it. Thanks, joe
    It's mostly the MC. There are many MMs that sound as good or better , but they are not your bottom tier cartridges.
    I stand corrected, it is a belt drive. Still a nice Dual. My only experience with the Duals is with their idlers. The 1229 is what started me down the idler hole.

Kim
    Hi John,
    All I know that the name is very respected, a moving coil to boot with the transformer to match. The Dual is an excellent TT, you should really hold onto this combo for awhile. Learn to hear the difference between a moving magnet and moving coil. If I remember correctly the 505 is DD. Should sound very good, close to a good idler.

Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom