johnjhazel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi John,

I have followed your VR-1000 threads for a few years and have finally acquired a nos vr-1000-7. I saw a nos Duotone 851d on ebay and grabbed it.

Do you have any experience with this variant? Also, if you happen to have any revised stylus’s for sale I would love to buy one from you. If not, I would welcome any advice or if you could point me towards someone who is still working with these.

Thanks,
    Max
    Reactions: johnjhazel
    johnjhazel
    johnjhazel
    Hi Max. I probably had a Duotone 851d at some point. The only needles that I had any luck with on a volume basis were the VR 1000 needles made by Walco. There are two sellers of these on eBay at the moment. I have zero stock here. I have been out of VR 1000 needles for quite some time. I hope this helps.

All the best,
    John
    Hi John, I need a stylus for my at122lp cart. Let me know how to make it happen. I want to try the new nude black diamond.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    John,

You posted you still had some 0.5mil styli available for the VR1000. As I've stated before I have one and love it. If any of yours are available, I'd be interested in a purchase.

Just let me know.

Thanks. And thanks for all of your work on these great carts.

John Diamantis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom