2. Johnno_Oz

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Wooden Shjips - S/T
  3. Johnno_Oz

Wild Early 70s Hard Rock

Clark Hutchinson - Gestalt
  4. Johnno_Oz

Clark Hutchinson - Gestalt Couple of days away from Sydney to Newcastle with the missus. Our aim is to retire here. It's like a smaller more compact, laid back version of Sydney. Big ship heading through the harbour channel. A shot of Newcastle from the Stockton side of harbour. F-35A...
  5. Johnno_Oz

Led Zep - Remasters
  6. Johnno_Oz

Wild Early 70s Hard Rock

Chain - The Very Best Of Chain
  7. Johnno_Oz

Chain - The Very Best Of Chain
  8. Johnno_Oz

Any Volvo owners here?

Combining some AK knowledge with a 36 year old Volvo with electrical issues. After all it's a mobile music machine. De-Oxit D5 has become a new addition to the glovebox. I've used this to rejuvenate some old Yamaha and JBL gear. Now onto some Swedish gear. Got about 10 x crusty electrical...
  9. Johnno_Oz

R.L. Burnside - Come On In
  10. Johnno_Oz

The "Super Saver " flash stickers at WEA started in '84 so your guestimate seems about right. https://www.discogs.com/label/332094-Super-Saver?page=1
  11. Johnno_Oz

The Church - Starfish Took the "new" old Volvo wagon out for her first Cars and Coffee yesterday. Threw a few stickers on to demonstrate my allegiances. Ramones anthology for a fun, rowdy cruise to the event.
  12. Johnno_Oz

Marty Robbins - Gunfighter Ballads And Trail Songs
  13. Johnno_Oz

It going to be smoked chicken wings day for me. I have 6kg/13 lbs to smoke today for my Grand Daughter's third birthday. So that's going to be be three x 2kg loads in the old smoker. Chicken wings are brining in the fridge at the moment. I'll fire up the smoker in a few hours. Here it is from...
Back
Top Bottom